Banter RDT 153 - RDTier List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was so close to my first win. We go again.
I just choked hard on my first ever final. Had the slow jump strategy instead of running around. Went to make a relatively easy jump across a gap, missed it, plummeted about five stories because everyone left alive was on the final floor. Fell straight through into the slime. Game was over about 10 seconds later.

I would have won by a matter of stories if I'd made that jump.

Apr 10, 2011
south of the river
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Tottenham, 49ers & Scorchers
I just choked hard on my first ever final. Had the slow jump strategy instead of running around. Went to make a relatively easy jump across a gap, missed it, plummeted about five stories because everyone left alive was on the final floor. Fell straight through into the slime. Game was over about 10 seconds later.

I would have won by a matter of stories if I'd made that jump.

I haven't had that one. My final was race to the crown. Got hit by a rogue ball and was 3rd by the end to jump for it. First guy missed but second guy clipped it just as I was in the air.

I haven't had that one. My final was race to the crown. Got hit by a rogue ball and was 3rd by the end to jump for it. First guy missed but second guy clipped it just as I was in the air.

Just had the race for the first time then - field of seven which seemed odd and I started at the back. Bloke won it completely uninterrupted, just ran, no obstacles shot his way or anything. Pretty bad balancing in that regard. The hexagon final is much better I think.

Apr 10, 2011
south of the river
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Tottenham, 49ers & Scorchers
Just had the race for the first time then - field of seven which seemed odd and I started at the back. Bloke won it completely uninterrupted, just ran, no obstacles shot his way or anything. Pretty bad balancing in that regard. The hexagon final is much better I think.
I just did the hexagon final. Got 7th out of 13 so not great. Way better final though.

I'm also terrible at the map where the goo rises and you have to race up mountain. Always get stuck on the moving blocks.

I just did the hexagon final. Got 7th out of 13 so not great. Way better final though.

I'm also terrible at the map where the goo rises and you have to race up mountain. Always get stuck on the moving blocks.

Yep it took me about five goes before I qualified on that one, and even then I probably survive about half the time now. Always find a way to get eliminated. That one culls the field so quickly.

Mar 21, 2017
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Scuderia Ferrari
D0A579AA-FFDA-420B-AB7A-7571EE53CD85.jpeg

Seriously wondering if I’ll be taking off today, the rain has been pretty intense side I checked in.

also spare a thought for my homie doing the lords work on the baggage cart

THE A5

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 26, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
Pepsi max is pure trash but I’ve was just given some Mango Pepsi max and that s**t dope.

FKASC

Reid’s Like Copium
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Wonder if someone at CricInfo is having a laugh with this headline:

Root: Archer has a bigger package to offer

Mar 21, 2017
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Scuderia Ferrari
View attachment 932027

Seriously wondering if I’ll be taking off today, the rain has been pretty intense side I checked in.

also spare a thought for my homie doing the lords work on the baggage cart
Update: we sat on the tarmac for 30 minutes, taxied out to the runway, then turned around and came back. Got told to get off the plane because it’s not serviceable and they’ll ‘endeavour to find us a replacement aircraft in a timely manner’

So I guess the question now is: how long do I have to sit at the airport and wait before they tell me my flights cancelled?

TY24 what the hell is the Goosed badge?
Have you been hanging out in the Richmond rooms or something?
Those who know, know.
Update: we sat on the tarmac for 30 minutes, taxied out to the runway, then turned around and came back. Got told to get off the plane because it’s not serviceable and they’ll ‘endeavour to find us a replacement aircraft in a timely manner’

So I guess the question now is: how long do I have to sit at the airport and wait before they tell me my flights cancelled?

Join the dots mate. Cough up the Goose badge scoop or you are never getting out of there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back