Prediction Changes and Pre match discussion vs Hawthorn round 12

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does Ah Chee keep getting a game? He had a couple of ok games to start the season and since then has provided nothing. He has to be on thin ice..

I actually don't mind Ah Chee. He cracks in and plays his role. He's not optimal (would rather rioli in but that's not happening).
Cameron would be first on the chopping block if you're potting players that don't do much at the moment.

Why does Ah Chee keep getting a game? He had a couple of ok games to start the season and since then has provided nothing. He has to be on thin ice..

Didn't have a huge impact today but I thought he had some good moments. Seven touches but all of them contested which is six more than both Ryan and Cameron FWIW. Also appeared to be spending some time on Docherty who was well below his best

2018MRPGraph-v2.jpg

Careless/low/body, fine at most.
I reckon they say it is intentional, low, body but it is still a fine

Weather depending I'd be alright with Hurn getting a rest, only if he has no intentions to hub again. Shepp continues to throw his body into contests and might be a bit ginger as well. Lots of i50s conceded today in a slog, if Rotham is fresh I'd rather we rotate out whoever needs a week to set themselves up for the rest of the year.

No idea how Jetta gets back. Don't think he will hub again.

What about Nic?

We have been fortunate to have no condenced fixture yet, so when do we cop that pineapple? Just before finals?

Hurn resting for Rotham would be smart.

Sheppard may need a break before he breaks. He is a tough player for sure.

What's with Jetta? Read something about fitness levels.

Didn't have a huge impact today but I thought he had some good moments. Seven touches but all of them contested which is six more than both Ryan and Cameron FWIW. Also appeared to be spending some time on Docherty who was well below his best
And whilst Ah Chee is definitely fumbly and seems to be going at a million miles an hour when the ball is to be won in his vicinity he has had a few decent touches, knock ons and cheeky little left handed hand balls (despite being renowned for the 30m handball) in the last couple of weeks.

Not the worst at the moment and also is a potential aerial target for point kick ins. He stays and Cameron is first on the chopping block for mine.

In: McGovern, one of either Reid, Jones or maybe even XON
Out: Cole (did well but unlucky and harsh), Cameron (should play in Beagles to find his form)

Rotham stays since he's showed that he's AFL standard and he's played really well against the Blues, he's finally made the next leap from being WAFL standard to AFL standard. As good as Cole's been during our wins he unfortunately has to make way for Gov. With Gov, Barrass and Rotham, we'll have a better chance against a taller forward line. Cameron, asides from that one cheap goal, he hasn't shown much during his time in seniors this year.

Agree with this Rotham looks very good and can play small or tall.
I would drop Cole.
Cameron just not doing enough give Reid a go
Treacy would be a stretch to play

Ah Chee did a job on Docherty there most important rebounder

We have some very sore players Liam Ryan is just getting up for games
Yeo is playing very very sore
Dom hurt himself in this game early on

Is it me or does Jarrod Cameron seems like a turtle compare to his brother? Was Charlie ever that slow when he first starts at the Crow?

Coming back from a groin injury and is really showing it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm fairly certain there is a fixed financial penalty for a trip (unless it is severe).

He should get a fine and that's it. Was clumsy, not malicious and probably not intentional (given he was changing direction and also flung his arm out to get momentum changed).

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app
If sooky boy rievoldt get a fine for a whack to the balls then Shuey should be fine.

Barrass is a poor lock down defender and is also dropping his intercept marks. Have said for a long time Schofield is abetter defensive fit.

He spent the day on Levi Casboult who went scoreless.

The hawks have a 100% record with a percentage of 171% at Perth Stadium, we should be planning for our toughest match of the year.

Clarkson has a plan for us, we must bring our best to win this, make no mistake this will be an extremely difficult game.

He will have a plan to stop Nic, he will have a plan to kill our ball movement, this is not a game to take lightly or rest players.

Agree with this Rotham looks very good and can play small or tall.
I would drop Cole.
Cameron just not doing enough give Reid a go
Treacy would be a stretch to play

Ah Chee did a job on Docherty there most important rebounder

We have some very sore players Liam Ryan is just getting up for games
Yeo is playing very very sore
Dom hurt himself in this game early on

I’d drop Hurn before Cole. Hurn is playing as a back stop and is rolled back on his heels too often when it gets goal side.

Duggan played too loose on Fisher and Hurn was often the one trying cover the space and wasn’t up to it.

The Walsh goal is a perfect example of it as well, Cole was the only one moving into the dangerous space but was coming from the wrong side of the stoppage to close it off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is Patton due back this week?

Yeah, believe the Hawks are getting back Patton, Burgoyne, Henderson, Trent Croad and Leigh Matthews who's just undergone radical surgery to de-age him by 40 years.

Can’t see us winning this one unfortunately.

Can someone explain why I keep hearing we only have 2 home games left this year? Why can't teams come over here b4 their bye and then play us or freo then leave? I don't wanna hear cost. It blows me away the afl are ok with no crowds rather than 20 or 30k here

Not sure if it was by design but Cameron and Ah Chee were frequently 10 ahead of their opponents when there was a stoppage between the arcs. Felt like they were out of position and getting sucked in. Noticed this with Petruccelle in his earlier games.

If it is a structural coaching shift, no wonder our small forwards are struggling for impact. They forever look out of position. Clarkson is likely to be able to expose us on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back