Prediction Changes and Pre match discussion vs Hawthorn round 12

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Out: Kennedy, Darling, Shuey, Ryan, Nic Nat, Sheed,

Emily Barrass, or Em for short to go on the ball.

Bring in the kids. Stock up on snacks lads this is going to be beautiful. Keep checking the main day thread and let's all have a drink every time someone posts something about the umpires. Given that it's a Sunday game, 7 day break when everyone is getting 4 day breaks, better call the boss and tell em we aren't going to be at work on Monday. We going to be drinking a lot. I
assume you boys have jobs. I'm not from WA but my heart now calls it home.

Eagles by 31 after trailing deep into the 3rd qtr by as much as 57 points but every goal we get before the comeback is from a free inside 50 and every goal we get to complete the come back is from a free all over the ground and seven 50m penalties from the centre of the ground or high half forward.

Bookmark it.

I'm going to the Hawks board to get some Intel. Cannot stand Hawthorn.

2018MRPGraph-v2.jpg

Careless/low/body, fine at most.

That would imply the MRP work from left to right on that table.

I swear they work right to left at times.

Ie, lets give him a week, body, so it MUST have been medium and intentional. All checks out.

Barrass doesn't crush high incoming footy enough. He concedes the mark too often, otherwise it ends up at his feet or over the back (in dangerous locations). Costs us 2-3 goals every game including yesterday.

His arms were chopped a number of times. Also he was dragged down without the ball - should've been a free and had another one where his back was cannoned into. Barrass was fine, stood up well without his mate with him. I loved the performance of Rotham too.

His arms were chopped a number of times. Also he was dragged down without the ball - should've been a free and had another one where his back was cannoned into. Barrass was fine, stood up well without his mate with him. I loved the performance of Rotham too.

And he was fractions of a second away from holding 3 crucial marks. I think with Gov in the team those marks get taken (either by Barass or Gov, as someone mentioned earlier they are an excellent double-act and block well for each other).

Rotham looks like the Hurn heir apparent. Not the booming kick, but a solid intercept mark, a neat reliable kick (which is pretty much Hurn now anyway as he has lost a bit of the distance of his kicking with age). Obviously Rotham has more pace and is a little taller.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just saw on Access All Area's the odds for the premiership.
They have in order: WC
Richmond
Lions and
Port

Taking home grounds, fixturing and hubs into account, this is how
I would rate them:

Port
Richmond
Brisbane and
WC

Just saw on Access All Area's the odds for the premiership.
They have in order: WC
Richmond
Lions and
Port

Taking home grounds, fixturing and hubs into account, this is how
I would rate them:

Port
Richmond
Brisbane and
WC

You can basically rearrange that order in any way dependng on where the finals are played.

Perth = WC 1st.
SA = Port 1st
Queensland = Brisbane 1st.

But in all scenarios Richmond are probably 2nd.

The first angle they showed at the game looked like he just got his planted foot tangled up, but there is another angle where he gives it a decent (albeit instinctive/reflexive) swing. It's a trip. He'll get a fine. So be it.
Yeah it was definitely intentional. Would laugh if Chriso tries to call it Medium Impact because Curnow fell to the ground

You can basically rearrange that order in any way dependng on where the finals are played.

Perth = WC 1st.
SA = Port 1st
Queensland = Brisbane 1st.

But in all scenarios Richmond are probably 2nd.
I'm basing it on finals in SA and Qld and Port finishing top 2.

Do you really think there will be finals played in Perth?
I don't.

I'm basing it on finals in SA and Qld and Port finishing top 2.

Do you really think there will be finals played in Perth?
I don't.

I dont see why Perth can't host a final? Certainly if Eagles earn the right with a top 2 or 5th/6th spot.
Eagles may need to fly in from somewhere else the week prior and stay in a WA hub to do it rather than being home. But so be it.

Three pages in, and not a single call for Nelson to be dropped. You wouldn't have believed it earlier in the year.
Drop him!! Dead set crab with very spud like qualities especially his knees. Actually, keep him in the side!! Put him at full forward. His medium height will be perfect for high tackles and infringements in marking contests.

What number is Nelson? I'm making him my favourite player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back