News Fixture Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have good depth because I went for a few value picks and have been given value scores. You cant win in this game.

View attachment 929506

Did someone say value picks? :D

Nice team Kenty. Plenty of currency on those benches to complete your 22 by Rd13. Well played, you nailed most of your rookie picks! I'm forced to short some premo's to complete mine this year due to a few not so good rookie pics.

Did someone say value picks? :D

Nice team Kenty. Plenty of currency on those benches to complete your 22 by Rd13. Well played, you nailed most of your rookie picks! I'm forced to short some premo's to complete mine this year due to a few not so good rookie pics.

Team looks good on paper but been ordinary for the last month

Not super keen on more trades... maybe just 2. if they give us another 4, almost everyone will end up with the same team
This happens most years anyway. Grand Finals are normally 4-5 PODs.

What the * is with the AFL reverting to creating a clash of games on a Sat night in Round 13 FFS. Move one to Thursday. Or even this on Sat:

12:10
2:40
5:10
7:40

Should be no reason not to be able to watch every game live.

What happens in round 12 with the team selections? Same 24 hours before each match bs, or back to normal?
Still the night before I think for round 12.

Round 13 back to the good old days when the carnage is all served up at once

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The rounds 14 to 17 fixture is likely to be the same as rounds 9-12, with four rounds of football expected to be compressed into three weeks. Ten teams will be given byes in that period, by which time all 18 clubs will have received a bye.

RIP SC

good

tenor.gif

The rounds 14 to 17 fixture is likely to be the same as rounds 9-12, with four rounds of football expected to be compressed into three weeks. Ten teams will be given byes in that period, by which time all 18 clubs will have received a bye.

RIP SC

Plus there will be a Round 18 (not originally scheduled).

By my calculations that's another 6 trades, meaning I have 16 trades left.

Collingwood whinged about flying home too late or something so the game for bright forward.

That's genuinely the reason.

4 games, 13 days, 3 states. Every hour counts.

Stuff those whose yoga time or dinner schedule is interrupted. Selfish twats.

4 games, 13 days, 3 states. Every hour counts.

Stuff those whose yoga time or dinner schedule is interrupted. Selfish twats.

Look I don't necessarily disagree but honestly the AFL should've considered these things from the get go though - you've had things like teams getting to the airport at 6am and flying in on the day of games and stuff, it's a joke.

Collingwood whinged about flying home too late or something so the game was brought forward.

That's genuinely the reason.
Ahhh. I actually think that’s a valid reason in this compressed format.

Plus there will be a Round 18 (not originally scheduled).

By my calculations that's another 6 trades, meaning I have 16 trades left.

There has to be a round 18 yeah? Bloody confusing this year and i'm shite enough at this game as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back