Unsolved Madeleine McCann - New Leads Being Reported

Remove this Banner Ad

The Podesta thing is all BS

"In fact, the identikit pictures not two, but one person, described by several witnesses. Moreover, the witnesses described the suspect as a white man with short brown hair, aged 20-40. In 2007, when Madeleine was kidnapped, Tony Podesta was 64, while John Podesta was 58. In addition, there are no evidences that Podesta brothers were in Portugal in May 2007."

Most, if not all fact-check sites, are run by intel cut-outs.

I wouldn't put any credit into a word they say if I we're you....Nor preface my beliefs upon them, as you've done here entirely.

Most, if not all fact-check sites, are run by intel cut-outs.

I wouldn't put any credit into a word they say if I we're you....Nor preface my beliefs upon them, as you've done here entirely.

So you really think that an intelligence agency spends time to setup websites and refute facts around largely irrelevant criminal cases? (Let's face it, this is not a crime that a government would care about). Also, is true via your conspiracy theories, you think that would be sanctioned/allowed?

I think it's almost the most ridiculous thing Ive read this week...and i read a lot. I suggest you put away the Tom Clancy style thoughts.

So you really think that an intelligence agency spends time to setup websites and refute facts around largely irrelevant criminal cases? (Let's face it, this is not a crime that a government would care about). Also, is true via your conspiracy theories, you think that would be sanctioned/allowed?

No.....That's why they get cut-outs to do it.

The internet is heavily populated with such types.

This is new information faik, police found graphic images of a 5 year old girl Brueckner had abused in a laptop. The attack on this girl who was the daughter of a girlfriend, took place 6 years after Madeleine vanished.

He got jail time for it after being extradited back from Portugal. I'm wondering, given the timing if images of Madeleine were found in there as well?

The Mccanns and the tapas group were worried about their kids being left alone in their appartments.
They stated they had a checking sytem, where one adult would go and check on the kids every 20 minutes or so.

In the confusion after the disappearance / abduction they had to get their facts straight.
In the earky hours of may 4th, they wrote out their time lines of their checks.

In the back of Maddies sketchbook, they wrote out the following details

Timeline 1

Matt returns 9.00-9.05 - listened at all 3
- all shutters down
Jerry 9.10-9.15 in the room + all well
? did he check
9.20/5 - Ella Jane checked 5D sees stranger & child
9.30 - Russ. Ella Matt check all 3
9.35 - Matt check see twins
9.50 - Russ returns
9.55 - Kate realised Madeleine
10pm - Alarm raised

Timeline 2
8.45pm. all assembled at poolside for food
9.00pm. Matt Oldfield listens at all 3 windows 5A, B, D ALL shutters down
9:15pm Gerry McCann looks at room A ? Door open to bedroom
9:20pm Jane Tanner checks 5D - [sees stranger walking carrying a child]
9.30 Russell O'Brien in 5D. Poorly daughter
9.55pm
10:00pm. Alarm raised after Kate
Gerald

If one sees a stranger at 9.20pm carrying a child, would they have raised an alarm earlier!
they must have made a mistake with the first timeline and needed another

The Mccanns and the tapas group were worried about their kids being left alone in their appartments.
They stated they had a checking sytem, where one adult would go and check on the kids every 20 minutes or so.

In the confusion after the disappearance / abduction they had to get their facts straight.
In the earky hours of may 4th, they wrote out their time lines of their checks.

In the back of Maddies sketchbook, they wrote out the following details

Timeline 1

Matt returns 9.00-9.05 - listened at all 3
- all shutters down
Jerry 9.10-9.15 in the room + all well
? did he check
9.20/5 - Ella Jane checked 5D sees stranger & child
9.30 - Russ. Ella Matt check all 3
9.35 - Matt check see twins
9.50 - Russ returns
9.55 - Kate realised Madeleine
10pm - Alarm raised

Timeline 2
8.45pm. all assembled at poolside for food
9.00pm. Matt Oldfield listens at all 3 windows 5A, B, D ALL shutters down
9:15pm Gerry McCann looks at room A ? Door open to bedroom
9:20pm Jane Tanner checks 5D - [sees stranger walking carrying a child]
9.30 Russell O'Brien in 5D. Poorly daughter
9.55pm
10:00pm. Alarm raised after Kate
Gerald

If one sees a stranger at 9.20pm carrying a child, would they have raised an alarm earlier!
they must have made a mistake with the first timeline and needed another

You still have them as involved in some sort of cover up?

You still have them as involved in some sort of cover up?

Just don't see their involvement after all this time, likely they're guilty of poor parenting for not keeping an eye on their children, and possibly doping the kids up with some panadol to put them to sleep.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just don't see their involvement after all this time, likely they're guilty of poor parenting for not keeping an eye on their children, and possibly doping the kids up with some panadol to put them to sleep.

Some people have suggested sedation, as Maddies brother and sister did not wake up through the whole ordeal. We can imagine all of the commotion, crying and screaming going on. Also the police and searchers moving through the apartment. At some stage the twins were taken to another apartment, but still didnt wake up.

There is no evidence Maddie was sedated though. As they could not find any hair samples to test

Some people have suggested sedation, as Maddies brother and sister did not wake up through the whole ordeal. We can imagine all of the commotion, crying and screaming going on. Also the police and searchers moving through the apartment. At some stage the twins were taken to another apartment, but still didnt wake up.

There is no evidence Maddie was sedated though. As they could not find any hair samples to test

Kate I think, might have fuelled the rumours of sedation because she was constantly checking the twins breathing and vitals after they found Madeleine was missing.

According to this Paper
German police have cleared the Mccanns of any wrong doing. Very good police work, dont you think?

Main Stream Media..... MSM at its best! there is one error in this article. The Portuguese Police haven't officially cleared them

“On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing to Christian B killing her.”

Mr Wolters admitted there was no forensic evidence linking him to the crime but said: “This is like a puzzle and there are many pieces that lead us to believe Christian B is responsible.”

What would happen if independent investigators took over?
A team that was allowed to look at the original evidence. Also allowed to re-examine the DNA collected, using more modern techniques.
Most importantly reinterviewing all of the main players.
Would they find Christian B's DNA in the apartment?

What would they conclude?

in fact, anyone can see the original evidence... its freely available online

The German prosecutor, Wolters has said they have material evidence Madeleine is dead and they don't need her body to prosecute Brueckner.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back