2nds Carlton Reserves 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

F. Phillips could be a real smokey too.

But yes, a quality midfielder, and one that can add a point of difference with burst out of the centre is much required. Paddy ‘Come On’ Dow(n).

Would have been good to see the reserves in full flight this year for the development that could have been on display.
I am very keen on Phillips. He’s a lethal player. We have to give him another year next year.

I would prefer to all the veterans retire than take list spots from our potential.
Maybe not all, but I would be disappointed if two of Simmo, Eddie, Murph and Kreuze do not "hang them up". The remaining two need to become part timers. We need to move past the vets to generation next. Do not want to be disrespectful, but they have had their time. FWIW Kreuze the greatest value if all things
are even next year.

O'brien with a game high 7 tackles in 64 minutes!

Really like the fact we gave him an opportunity to play as an inside midfielder. We know he can run and kick, but this gives him an opportunity to work on his defensive pressure and disposal in congestion. Really promising signs there. If he backs it up, he'll be hard to keep out of the side.
Good for hardening his composure too. That's the one knock I have on him at this stage.

I hate these reports, they offer nothing for the fans, everyone does great. Good for Owies, hopefully we get to see him in the senior side.

Worrying for LOB, did he play?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back