Keeper Lg. 2020 Season chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow looks like I pulled off my first win in the league!!!!
I spoke too soon with this one. Now on a 9 game winning streak!!

Mostly that seems to be running into opponents whose team is falling apart just in time to play me. I still have no idea how I am limping through this season able to just squeak a team onto the park each week

I spoke too soon with this one. Now on a 9 game winning streak!!

Mostly that seems to be running into opponents whose team is falling apart just in time to play me. I still have no idea how I am limping through this season able to just squeak a team onto the park each week
Solid midfield is a great start any week

That and I have got lucky with a few guys stepping up into main roles. Butler and McInerney for example have been big winners where I didnt expect it

I think with a full squad to choose from our match up would've been a lot, lot closer this round. Playing a man down with your Brisbane rucks copping the bye was really unlucky. Come Rnd 16 you'll be up against flaps who's going to run into the same issue with Grundy copping the bye. Will be one to watch (especially for tenderwarrior who will be up against the winner in Rnd 17!).

I think with a full squad to choose from our match up would've been a lot, lot closer this round. Playing a man down with your Brisbane rucks copping the bye was really unlucky. Come Rnd 16 you'll be up against flaps who's going to run into the same issue with Grundy copping the bye. Will be one to watch (especially for tenderwarrior who will be up against the winner in Rnd 17!).
Warriors have plenty of injury and form issues, but in our favour is some depth..

Byes are brutal in finals. Can just wipe out a team

i just noticed that with grundy and crisp today. Pretty s**t result. Can't do much about it though, that's just (fantasy) footy!

i just noticed that with grundy and crisp today. Pretty sh*t result. Can't do much about it though, that's just (fantasy) footy!

Yeah, Grundy is the one that’ll hurt. Depth is part of list management but losing a premium in a position that you can’t easily replace will make things more difficult. I’ve had similar situations, not with a bye but lost Naitanui for Finals through injury back when he was on my list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rucks are always the toughest. There just arent that many going around for everyone to easily cover injuries/byes
Or just any playing rucks in general. It's a commodity we've all had to pay for in this league.

But that's just the breaks. Had to happen to someone. Unluckily, just happened to be me this year so I'll wear it.

Think it is safe to say we are cooked for the year. If by some miracle we happen to win this game, rockford will destroy us next week.

Quite comfortably the worst game of the year for about 10-15 of my players.

You and Jordie_tackles are playing out a classic.

Never say never. Next week they might play their best game of the season. I’m nervous no matter who gets through.

Think it is safe to say we are cooked for the year. If by some miracle we happen to win this game, rockford will destroy us next week.

Was going to say it’s a bit of a cripple fight this one

Think it’s still 5050, you should take Kicks and Tackles, I have HO and if anyone kicks a goal and no behinds there home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back