Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone know what the stock levels are for Prison Bar gear in the bricks and mortar Port Store at the moment? I have a voucher for pledging full membership but it's in-store only. I'd like to spend it in the event that we play Collingwood at home.
Last time I was a there a few weeks ago all the PB stock was sold out. However I saw this post from the Port Store on Facebook last week, so if you're lucky they might still have some in store

Last time I was a there a few weeks ago all the PB stock was sold out. However I saw this post from the Port Store on Facebook last week, so if you're lucky they might still have some in store

That throwback is a great start.

Would love to see a lace up available, they're great to throw over a plain jumper.

That throwback is a great start.

Would love to see a lace up available, they're great to throw over a plain jumper.
There are multiple lace ups available.

Does anyone know what the stock levels are for Prison Bar gear in the bricks and mortar Port Store at the moment? I have a voucher for pledging full membership but it's in-store only. I'd like to spend it in the event that we play Collingwood at home.

Read the fine print of the voucher, because from memory the PB stuff cannot be purchased with the voucher.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pick and pack from store guys! Sheesh, who is running this supply chain..... ?
I’m thinking it’d be a league directive, I’d imagine most (if not all) clubs have their online store run by Infinite Retail.

I’m thinking it’d be a league directive, I’d imagine most (if not all) clubs have their online store run by Infinite Retail.
A few of the non-Victorian clubs do, but a lot of the Vicco ones seem to have the club's bricks-n-mortar store tied in with the online one.

See Collingwood's for example

The contact info on the bottom there is all the store at the Holden Centre, whereas on https://shop.portadelaidefc.com.au/shop-assistant/contact-us.html its Infinite Retail. Doesn't even list the phone number for the store at Alberton.

Bunch of gear in port store for a fiver. Caps, beanies, socks. Buy a heap & hand them out.
Got some on line wasn't sure if was just an on line sale should of went to the shop could of saved a fiver on delivery lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back