Trade Breust...or this kitten dies!

hamohawk1

Premiership Player
Feb 18, 2011
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I'd take him for a high 1st round, we on sell a third round with Bruest for a 2nd round pick.

Highly aggressive but gets us back around the mark, still have Jack there.

Breust has excepted to stay for less money for nearly his entire career despite having interest from the two Sydney teams who were prepared to pay him a lot more in the past. He has no interest in leaving. Like Gunston, he is heavily invested at Hawthorn.

There'll be NO trading of one of the best small forwards in recent history and there'll be NO murdering of animals.

Spring is around the corner and a young mans fancy turns to trading small forwards with a rugby background.

It’s the natural way of things. Embrace it.

Davo-27

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 9, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Box Hill Hawks
Can we not trade good players?

All we need is to keep our first 2 draft picks for the next 2 years and things could look a lot better for us imo.

Thats 4 players in the top 25/30 and we should hit with 3 of those if we're any good, all 4 if our recruiters kill it, the identification of talent has improved most years imo.

A couple of dfa's or clever trades with lower picks and things can turn around.

There'll be NO trading of one of the best small forwards in recent history and there'll be NO murdering of animals.

You lifted us up then let us down.

Feb 5, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chicago Blackhawks Melb Renegades
We'd only trade him to a premiership contender who could improve their list while also improving ours for the future in return.

I mentioned this in another thread, but Jayden Stephenson for Luke Breust could be a win-win for both clubs. If Punky could help the Pies win a flag, good on him I say. Sam Mitchell (let's be honest, could be our come October), could get the best out of Stephenson, who was the rising star winner only two years ago but has found himself on the outer this season.

Aug 11, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Timberwolves, Crystal Palace
We'd only trade him to a premiership contender who could improve their list while also improving ours for the future in return.

I mentioned this in another thread, but Jayden Stephenson for Luke Breust could be a win-win for both clubs. If Punky could help the Pies win a flag, good on him I say. Sam Mitchell (let's be honest, could be our come October), could get the best out of Stephenson, who was the rising star winner only two years ago but has found himself on the outer this season.
We should also Trade James Frawley for Tom Barrass

Feb 5, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chicago Blackhawks Melb Renegades
We should also Trade James Frawley for Tom Barrass

The difference in this unrealistic scenario is that Tom Barrass isn't getting dropped every few weeks in a team with a big collection of key defenders like Collingwood are with a plethora of small mid/forwards.

It's more of a win for one of those clubs.

Aug 11, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Timberwolves, Crystal Palace
The difference in this unrealistic scenario is that Tom Barrass isn't getting dropped every few weeks in a team with a big collection of key defenders like Collingwood are with a plethora of small mid/forwards.
Jaidyn also copped a bout of Glandular fever in the off-season so he was cooked coming into this season, He's not fit

Back