News Fixture Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The winning strategy over the next few rounds for cashies is this

Get rid of Adelaide, Brisbane, Collingwood and Richmond players

I’ll only have Grundy and Neale. And will now get Daniel instead of Maynard.
I have only Grundy and Shoenberg from those 4 teams so pretty easy, but I doubt I'll make many finals and not in any cashies, (Tragics not being one anymore). Great advice for any who have a lot of players from those teams and will be playing finals though :thumbsu:

Strat would be to get rid of excess Brisbane and Adelaide players (of which I just have Neale) and then win your first final and not need to worry about ditching Collingwood and Richmond players making them POD’s in the GF!

Of course dickheads at SC HQ release the details for the rest of the season AFTER last nights game. They are too incompetent to come up with a plan. What the * else are they doing in lockdown, fisting their arses?

Complete * wits.

Passed on Greenwood cause of the Round 15 bye and roughied Brayshaw back in last night before the game instead.
Watch Greenwood avg 120 from here and Brayshaw spud it up or get injured or some s**t.

Had they posted 4 HOURS EARLIER or even BEFORE THE ******* ROUND i would have gone the other way.

The dumbarses who run these game might as well be a bunch of pre schoolers playing around with crayons.

FU** OFF

[/QUOTE]
Of course dickheads at SC HQ release the details for the rest of the season AFTER last nights game. They are too incompetent to come up with a plan. What the fu** else are they doing in lockdown, fisting their arses?

Complete fu** wits.

Passed on Greenwood cause of the Round 15 bye and roughied Brayshaw back in last night before the game instead.
Watch Greenwood avg 120 from here and Brayshaw spud it up or get injured or some sh*t.

Had they posted 4 HOURS EARLIER or even BEFORE THE ******* ROUND i would have gone the other way.

The dumbarses who run these game might as well be a bunch of pre schoolers playing around with crayons.

FU** OFF
1597454025511.gif

Watch Greenwood avg 120 from here and Brayshaw spud it up or get injured or some sh*t.

I don't get it. You passed on Greenwood because he has the R15 bye. But if you had known four hours earlier that he had the R15 bye, you would have got him?

I don't get it. You passed on Greenwood because he has the R15 bye. But if you had known four hours earlier that he had the R15 bye, you would have got him?
Yes, because four hours earlier there were six teams with a Bye in Rnd 15 so you’d avoid like the plaque in order to field 18.

After the announcement, Round 15 is skipped altogether in head to head leagues.

Having said that, why he made the trade before last nights game is bizarre, unless it involved a Geelong or Port player.

Before late last night we had no idea that RD15 was gonna be skipped in SC, so I brought Brayshaw in over Greenwood cause I didn't want to have too many missing that round in a league final.
Had to move Close from Forwards to Mids to complete the trade as well so had to be before last nights game.

Before late last night we had no idea that RD15 was gonna be skipped in SC, so I brought Brayshaw in over Greenwood cause I didn't want to have too many missing that round in a league final.
Had to move Close from Forwards to Mids to complete the trade as well so had to be before last nights game.

Okay, I understand now, your focus is on leagues.

I still prefer the Brayshaw pick!

To be fair, a Tweet came out 10 minutes before the game. Nowhere near enough notice tho.

Also, you didn’t need to swing Close, because both Brayshaw and Greenwood are MID/FWD.

Okay, I understand now, your focus is on leagues.

I still prefer the Brayshaw pick!
You‘re focused on overall? Clearly didn’t have many Melb/Ess players in Round 3. IMO (and no Chism, I’m not whinging again) overall ranks are completely compromised. Hard to compare to other years where ranks are legitimate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You‘re focused on overall? Clearly didn’t have many Melb/Ess players in Round 3. IMO (and no Chism, I’m not whinging again) overall ranks are completely compromised. Hard to compare to other years where ranks are legitimate.
It's a different game this year, requiring new strategies and alternative ways of thinking. That in itself is an interesting examination of a Supercoach coach.

You're right, it's not strictly comparable with other years. My gut feel (and anecdotal evidence) is that good coaches in past years are also doing well this year.

It's a different game this year, requiring new strategies and alternative ways of thinking. That in itself is an interesting examination of a Supercoach coach.

You're right, it's not strictly comparable with other years. My gut feel (and anecdotal evidence) is that good coaches in past years are also doing well this year.
...and spud coaches like me are still spudding it up. :oops:

I've learned a lot about what I've been doing wrong through time in the past.

Chasing points especially with the 5 trades on the restart ****ed me hard. The long game with studs like young Brayshaw has paid dividends for coaches not like me.

Trades were made to be spent though 😏

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back