List Mgmt. The 2020 Trade and Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I couldn’t find one?!

Anywho, rumour that Polec wants out of Norf. Would take especially if they absorb a chunk of his salary.

I couldn’t find one?!

Anywho, rumour that Polec wants out of Norf. Would take especially if they absorb a chunk of his salary.
Still contracted for a couple of years isn't he? Even if he was traded put, you'd think north would be paying some of that salary off still?

Personally think it'll be a quiet trade period for us and we'll focus on the draft instead.

Some names have been floated around already but we have been linked to no one, which again probably doesn't surprise me.

All in on Zac Williams RFA. Would take Polec just to s**t on North after we hopefully blow out the pick we have them to 14 or so.

Otherwise not sure what we need. Another winger with a good kick maybe for the rotation, or a better Mitch Brown. Would trade TMac for a top 35 pick knowing Jason Taylor’s record. Another genuine crumbing quick small forward would be decent.

All in on Zac Williams for mine also, however I think the only way we are going to have the money for him is if we let Viney walk in FA. 2 players who really interest me is Rory Laird and Harry Perryman. I'd be okay with sending Sparrow in a package for Laird or Preuss in a package for Perryman. With Hibbo and Jetta getting old I do think we need to bring in another small defender.

I couldn’t find one?!

Haven't been too many players of late who've suited up for 4 different clubs. Not really sure who's spot he would take in our team?

Reckon another small forward with great speed & x-factor is must, as well as a quick winger with good skills to balance the midfield out.

Alex Neal Bullen will be traded to Adelaide at the end of the year.

Take it to the bank
Gee if we can rip pick 42 out of them that’d be awesome - it’d be our 2nd pick immediately but their 5th.

I can see GWS going hard at the best available ruckman, which might be Preuss. If we get a sweet offer, should definitely look at it and sign the best state league ruckman for depth.

Also on the Z Williams train. With Jonesy (and Nev?) retiring, hopefully we have enough cash.

Also reckon we need another speedy forward. Bobby Hill/Daniel Rioli would be worth looking at as huge talents who are out of form and might come come cheap.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

All in on Zac Williams for mine also, however I think the only way we are going to have the money for him is if we let Viney walk in FA. 2 players who really interest me is Rory Laird and Harry Perryman. I'd be okay with sending Sparrow in a package for Laird or Preuss in a package for Perryman. With Hibbo and Jetta getting old I do think we need to bring in another small defender.

Would love Williams but not at the expense of Viney.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can see GWS going hard at the best available ruckman, which might be Preuss. If we get a sweet offer, should definitely look at it and sign the best state league ruckman for depth.

Also on the Z Williams train. With Jonesy (and Nev?) retiring, hopefully we have enough cash.

Also reckon we need another speedy forward. Bobby Hill/Daniel Rioli would be worth looking at as huge talents who are out of form and might come come cheap.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I wanted us to go after Perryman last year, his price has exploded now. I doubt he’ll leave, he’s from NSW.

If we could someone make a package for Perryman and Bobby Hill it would be great for us. Not sure if Preuss and Hawthorn 2nd would do it.

If we could someone make a package for Perryman and Bobby Hill it would be great for us. Not sure if Preuss and Hawthorn 2nd would do it.
Perryman is worth two first rounders, we don’t have anything near the resources to get him.

Did you just say Preuss in a package for Perryman? Good God. This is why trades don't get done. First of all, Preuss has no trade value. So unless you're offering up next years first round pick and Preuss then the deal wouldn't get done. Perryman has arrived as a great afl player. You're kidding yourself to think GWS dont know his value. Why would gws trade him away when they could basically get Preuss or someone like him for free? think it through and get back to me

Did you just say Preuss in a package for Perryman? Good God. This is why trades don't get done. First of all, Preuss has no trade value. So unless you're offering up next years first round pick and Preuss then the deal wouldn't get done. Perryman has arrived as a great afl player. You're kidding yourself to think GWS dont know his value. Why would gws trade him away when they could basically get Preuss or someone like him for free? think it through and get back to me
I honest to god have no idea who Perryman is. But I do know GWS need a ruckman. Preuss has't played many games, but tbf to him, he performs well in the ruck everytime he plays. He's still got 2 years on his contract to go and I personally think has some trade value. I'm not saying we can snare a great player for him, but packaging him up with a Harmes/Hunt combo let's say might snag us a high 2nd rounder from someone. I don't think that's out of the realms of possibility. I have no idea who Perryman is or what his worth would be.

I'm in on the needs for more outside runners, especially from the back half as I still think we struggle for pace back there. Z. Williams seems a logical choice and would be a great fit. Means Salem can play forward of centre and be more damaging. Brodie Smith/Milera from Crows? Hunt is done at the Dees. We're best to try and upgrade if we can.

Been awhile since we recruited an Irishman? Might be tough with this Covid thing hanging around, but I'd love to see another one running around in the Red and Blue. I know the club recruited one or two for the women's team, but how good would it be to see a fast skilled Irishman running on the G again in the men's side? Jimmy would approve!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back