Vent Vents and Regrets (2020 Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
he played well against the doggies though not as well as against richmond. The reason I didnt pick him was that Ebert who he replaced missed a 2nd week with his concussion but now he seems to have secured his spot regardless. On the plus side he will only be 140k or so it you still need him.

This always happens to me with port rookies from the time I selected Eddy over Houston. There was another example that I cant remember now.

Dom Barry?

Apr 5, 2014
Peramangk country Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team
he played well against the doggies though not as well as against richmond. The reason I didnt pick him was that Ebert who he replaced missed a 2nd week with his concussion but now he seems to have secured his spot regardless. On the plus side he will only be 140k or so it you still need him.

This always happens to me with port rookies from the time I selected Eddy over Houston. There was another example that I cant remember now.
Some combination of Rozee, Duursma, Butters last year?

Let's call this NEVER

Never in my fxxking life have I traded in a one game non playing R3
Never in my fxxking life have I traded in a one game non playing D8
Never fxxking ever have i done BOTH in the same fxxking round

On top of that fxxking fxxk up, Poor Max and p155 poor Jack are fxxking rested cos their finger nail polished hadnt dried.
Add to that Sam fxxking Sturt keeps rolling his fxxking ankle on the chalk on the boundary line Sam - if you're reading this - tape your fxxking ankles you fxxking imbecile
Patrick - "no you don't get to " Rideher- what was fxxking wrong with you shot for brains? Answer me you campaigner. We needed you but you fxxking fxxked off.
Schoenberg- they said you had fxxking potential- they FXXKEN lied
Close- Close to the ball = NO FFS

I'm sure there are other fxxking campaigners not listed above count yourselves fxxking lucky

Fxxking campaigners all of ya

Never fxxking again round 11

Let's call this NEVER

On top of that fxxking fxxk up, Poor Max and p155 poor Jack are fxxking rested cos their finger nail polished hadnt dried.
Add to that Sam fxxking Sturt keeps rolling his fxxking ankle on the chalk on the boundary line Sam - if you're reading this - tape your fxxking ankles you fxxking imbecile
Patrick - "no you don't get to " Rideher- what was fxxking wrong with you shot for brains? Answer me you campaigner. We needed you but you fxxking fxxked off.

I'm sure there are other fxxking campaigners not listed above count yourselves fxxking lucky

Quality rant.

But having Patrick Ryder is all on you.

If there's anything I need to learn before going into the 2021 season after my first full year of supercoach then it's to be able to pick rookies up at the right time and then trade them while they're still making cash.

My team is more like a spending spree rather than a piggy bank.

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
I haven't posted enough in this thread.

Not because I have not vents or regrets but because
tenor-6.gif

DERIBERATE

Premiership Player
Feb 12, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide United, Leeds, Bohemians
me in round 1

"there's SFA DEF rookies but he's cheap and named an emergency, so if he's not in this week he'll probably get games in a few weeks no big deal"

round 12

useless campaigner.PNG

you useless campaigner!!!

That's hilarious. You could have had Fyfe for the same price.
Brayshaw had the 2nd or 3rd highest 5/6 rd average of all players. He has FWD DPP. You would assume he wouldn't get tagged (then Curnow spent some time minding him last night I think lol). Fyfe also has injury history.

Anybody who has been burnt by Fyfe in the past would look at Brayshaw. If I didn't have Gawn and Doedee injuries to fix, I would have gotten Brayshaw lol

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Brayshaw had the 2nd or 3rd highest 5/6 rd average of all players. He has FWD DPP. You would assume he wouldn't get tagged (then Curnow spent some time minding him last night I think lol). Fyfe also has injury history.

Anybody who has been burnt by Fyfe in the past would look at Brayshaw. If I didn't have Gawn and Doedee injuries to fix, I would have gotten Brayshaw lol

Brayshaw's a 3rd year 50 game rookie who had an awesome, but unsustainable 6 game purple patch. You don't pay 574k for him.

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH

This

Had Fyfe earlier in the year, traded him after he missed that next patch of games after he returned too early from that hammy

Won't bother again with him til my team is completed, Parker at 530k going at 9/11 100s is right up my alley

Brayshaw's a 3rd year 50 game rookie who had an awesome, but unsustainable 6 game purple patch. You don't pay 574k for him.
Oliver went alright lol
1597543173525.png

Brayshaw proved he can be a great contested mid once given the chance. Due for an off day. I reckon he'll go big again next week.

Feb 15, 2002
Jackson-Steinem
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Bluestar Airlines, Anacott Steel
Let's call this NEVER

Let me get ths right

You have 32 year old Patrick Ryder in your team and are questioning in a period of 3 games in 11 days as to why he was rested?

He'd be lucky to play 17 games in a full 22 round season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back