Everybody's random stuff

Remove this Banner Ad

Eldest son makes his senior umpiring debut tomorrow and on Sunday, umpires his 250th game in just his 5th season
I decided to take up goal umpiring this year, must say it’s not as easy as it looks...
Sunday I’m having a crack at field, to see how I go. After 2 games I might just stick to waving the flags ;)

I'm only a year into trying to teach myself guitar with the hour or two of practice I can fit in a week. In other words, I suck... But I just want to buy all the guitars.

I don't think it's been evaluated clinically so I'm sure they're looking for volunteers.
All I'm saying is, if you're applying the gloves to that body part, "during childbirth" seems like the least interesting time to do it.

Trying to keep your cat off the carpet while the cleaning powder is drying.

I think I'd rather play Geelong all by myself. Bloody animals...

Anyone know the best way around the Herald Sun paywall?

Outline doesn’t seem to be working anymore. Even when you do the trick of changing www to amp.

I get it to work sometimes by clicking the twitter link and saving the URL before it switches to the paywall, then pasting that into outline. But that's pretty spotty these days.

I've honestly had a fair bit more luck using a VPN and opening twitter links from the superfooty account than using outline.

Just a random thought, why isn't there a single sporting team of significance named after the mighty goanna? Vicious, venomous animal with great significance in aboriginal culture, I'd like to see it get its recognition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A couple of weeks ago, on the five-year anniversary of my beagle Morgans death, I had the fortune to run into a young man and his little beagle named Trouble on one of my walks (was nice enough to allow me to pat and everything).

Today, on what would have been Morgans 22nd birthday, two men and their beagle Lucy took the same path that I did home, and they crossed the road just outside my house. They were nice enough to let me pat her and feed her a treat.

After having a good cry (would give anything apart from Cheynee to have my dog back) I got to thinking that maybe he's not so far away after all.

And I'm agnostic, so it's cool for me to believe in those things lol

It'll be cool to see Ampol make its return.

Still plenty of Ampol bowsers out bush - the single unleaded bowser in front of the general store in a town of 23 that never bothered to rebrand (or is completely defunct). ;)

Goodbye beautiful Qld, have loved being in your company. From pouring rain on the GC to stinking hot up in Palm Cove. You gave us everything.

Tomorrow morning we cross the border into NSW ..... will be sad to leave you behind.

Home monday:(

Can we talking about that Ford Ranger ad? Why is everyone fording a digger in the middle of nowhere? Are Ford Ranger drivers the sort of jackasses who'd see someone stuck in mud and not only not help but give them a full spray while driving past?

Can we talking about that Ford Ranger ad? Why is everyone fording a digger in the middle of nowhere? Are Ford Ranger drivers the sort of jackasses who'd see someone stuck in mud and not only not help but give them a full spray while driving past?

What about that Toyota SUV ad.

The car randomly launching a Bluetooth connection to the passengers phone when the passenger isn’t even in the vehicle seems a major security flaw.

What about that Toyota SUV ad.

The car randomly launching a Bluetooth connection to the passengers phone when the passenger isn’t even in the vehicle seems a major security flaw.

I did not know that TY...now off the list

NOTHING BUT ROYS WAVING FLAGS IN THAT CLIP

I haven't been on Bigfooty in a while, but I know a few people here were familiar with my Mumsie Linda. I am very sorry to say that she died from her cancer this afternoon. Sucks so, so bad that I couldn't exchange text messages with her during Bounce. I'm gonna miss her so much.

I haven't been on Bigfooty in a while, but I know a few people here were familiar with my Mumsie Linda. I am very sorry to say that she died from her cancer this afternoon. Sucks so, so bad that I couldn't exchange text messages with her during Bounce. I'm gonna miss her so much.

So sorry for your loss Kezz. :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back