Fantasy EPL - 19/20

Remove this Banner Ad

New game is 'live' for 20/21

Note deadline is 90 minutes now before start of each week

Season starts September 12th (fixtures yet to be announced)

Chance Manchester club miss GW1 because of Europe

EFA

Having just looked at the new season, well done to them jamming a few more strikers into the midfielder positions :rolleyes:
They've done a few the other way too.

New game is 'live' for 20/21

Note deadline is 90 minutes now before start of each week

Season starts September 12th (fixtures yet to be announced)

Chance Manchester clubs miss GW1 because of Europe

Can I join? Haven’t watched any EPL for around 16 years but keen to give it a crack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Messi joins Manchester City which is somewhat likely, what do we think his starting price will be? I'd be guessing 14M.

Yeah a lot think it will be 14m, which is what RvP was in his second United season. It's high enough to make people consider whether to have him.

Yeah a lot think it will be 14m, which is what RvP was in his second United season. It's high enough to make people consider whether to have him.

Yeah, I don't know that I could stump up that sort of coin. Some of the big, dopey English defenders will line him up I reckon. It's a far more physical league than Spain. The guy's a freak but he's also 33 and joining a new league. He'd be good for 25-30 goals I think but he's not going at a goal a game in the Premier League in my opinion.

Mind you, with KDB spoon feeding him you never know. Still, at the price he'll start I'm happy to risk not having him.

Yeah, I don't know that I could stump up that sort of coin. Some of the big, dopey English defenders will line him up I reckon. It's a far more physical league than Spain. The guy's a freak but he's also 33 and joining a new league. He'd be good for 25-30 goals I think but he's not going at a goal a game in the Premier League in my opinion.

Mind you, with KDB spoon feeding him you never know. Still, at the price he'll start I'm happy to risk not having him.

Yeah I think I'd be inclined to not start with him and see how he starts.

I’m doing a draft this year. It’s the first time I’ve done it. We all drafted our teams tonight. Was just wondering what happens with all the new signings? For example, Kai Havertz wasn’t available to draft, when does he become available to be picked up? Does anyone get priority to pick him?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back