List Mgmt. The 2020 Trade and Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Isn’t there a poster on here that generally has some decent mail on our contract/trade/draft decisions? Devastating Boris I think?

We’re hungry for some whispers ...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Has he actually got anything right in years?

Christ will the last one out turn off the lights after this trade period.

Sen have us trading Tom McDonald, Brayden Pruess, Angus Brayshaw and hunt over the last week.

Fox Sports had us trading Brayshaw or viney, hunt and McDonald over the past 2 weeks.

I live for those often incorrect pieces of inside mail at trade time

absolutely live for em
Love a bit of NAB Trade Radio discussing rumblings from an anonymous source for an hour about whether North Melbourne's Tristan Xerri has requested a trade.

All in on Zac Williams RFA. Would take Polec just to sh*t on North after we hopefully blow out the pick we have them to 14 or so.

Otherwise not sure what we need. Another winger with a good kick maybe for the rotation, or a better Mitch Brown. Would trade TMac for a top 35 pick knowing Jason Taylor’s record. Another genuine crumbing quick small forward would be decent.
No need for Zac Williams if you can pick up Heath Chapman kid could be anything

Where is Tristan Xerri at?

Big rumblings out of North that he's looking for a deal. My sources close to Zerri indicate that he would be happy to stay but also that he would be happy to go. Now, we know he has skills that clubs are looking for and we also know that clubs are looking for players.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him playing football at a different club next year, but also wouldn't be surprised if that didn't happen.

My sources also indicate something that may shock and discredit me. And that thing is as follows. He is not wearing a tie at all.

Like I said, big rumblings down at the Roos. More at 8.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big rumblings out of North that he's looking for a deal. My sources close to Zerri indicate that he would be happy to stay but also that he would be happy to go. Now, we know he has skills that clubs are looking for and we also know that clubs are looking for players.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him playing football at a different club next year, but also wouldn't be surprised if that didn't happen.

My sources also indicate something that may shock and discredit me. And that thing is as follows. He is not wearing a tie at all.

Like I said, big rumblings down at the Roos. More at 8.

Perfect use of misspelt Zerri

If Preuss wanted to go, I’d trade him. He’s definitely too good to be 3rd in line

him being contracted gives us good leverage too.
Tom McDonald id trade in a heartbeat but he’s cooked and we’d get nothing for him

I hope the Crows make a play for Neal Bullen, it would be a good move for both parties.

This might sound crazy if TMac wanted out I would try and convince Hogan to come back home, I cant forget how good he was at his best and would love to have him back.

I honest to god have no idea who Perryman is. But I do know GWS need a ruckman. Preuss has't played many games, but tbf to him, he performs well in the ruck everytime he plays. He's still got 2 years on his contract to go and I personally think has some trade value. I'm not saying we can snare a great player for him, but packaging him up with a Harmes/Hunt combo let's say might snag us a high 2nd rounder from someone. I don't think that's out of the realms of possibility. I have no idea who Perryman is or what his worth would be.

I'm in on the needs for more outside runners, especially from the back half as I still think we struggle for pace back there. Z. Williams seems a logical choice and would be a great fit. Means Salem can play forward of centre and be more damaging. Brodie Smith/Milera from Crows? Hunt is done at the Dees. We're best to try and upgrade if we can.

Then you need to watch a bit more footy. Perryman would most likely cost a first and second rounder. What y
Been awhile since we recruited an Irishman? Might be tough with this Covid thing hanging around, but I'd love to see another one running around in the Red and Blue. I know the club recruited one or two for the women's team, but how good would it be to see a fast skilled Irishman running on the G again in the men's side? Jimmy would approve!

Then you need to watch a bit more footy. Perryman would most likely cost a first and second rounder. What you're suggesting would be laughed at. Harmes is fringe for us now and Hunt isn't even in our 22. Nor is Preuss. Players don't accumulate value if you keep piling up trash players in a trade. Its like gws offering us Hately, B.Daniels and Aiden Corr for Petracca. yeah, no! doesnt work like that. Your suggestions is why trade week lasts a week. Brayshaw for Perryman is more like it.

I hope the Crows make a play for Neal Bullen, it would be a good move for both parties.

This might sound crazy if TMac wanted out I would try and convince Hogan to come back home, I cant forget how good he was at his best and would love to have him back.

His attitude was terrible.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back