Ticketing Info for Rd 13 Hawks game, Ticket Allocation on Tuesday 18 August

Cheesey Mac

Team Captain
Mar 19, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Red Sox, Patriots
This has been a bit of a frustrating one to sort out from the perspective of being my group's ticket guy... Half my group is P1 and the other half P2 (some couldn't attend last game, and with no priority shifts in previous weeks we didn't think that any P1 barcodes would be affected going forward, serves us right for being complacent)... It has involved a lot of trying to find a few other P1 barcodes and hoping that we can mix and match Port Adelaide member barcodes with Adelaide Oval member barcodes in the same transaction, I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

The regrettable situation here is that everyone wants to go but with the limited capacity and the crapshoot Ticketek system you're not going to be able to please everyone. Someone will always be upset (P1s who miss/ed out have more reason to be upset than P2s), but at least some people will be able to go and support the team, which is better than none, even if it isn't the ideal outcome.

May 8, 2014
Adelaide Airport
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Boston Red Sox, Boston Celtics, QPR
I got an email for P2, but no barcode in the email, WTF?

I had a ticket to the Richmond game, but couldn’t go at the last minute (work related reasons), could that be why?

I got an email for P2, but no barcode in the email, WTF?

I had a ticket to the Richmond game, but couldn’t go at the last minute (work related reasons), could that be why?
My email is the same, but your barcode is always the same, it's the one on your membership card.

PAFC66

Down a dark alley
Feb 5, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The decision to drop the capacity to 10k was a knee-jerk reaction to a few cases of returning travellers from Victoria. There were zero community transmissions. Marshall absolutely should look at increasing capacity to 20-25k again.
Yeah he wanted to be seen to be doing something. God knows what his long term plan is. I'd imagine it won't change untill Victoria looks better. If he realistically wants 0 infections in SA then kiss goodbye to a full house for years.

Festerz

Brownlow Medallist
May 20, 2019
///comet.repair.export
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
PAFC Maggies SANFL, ASU Sun Devils
8 x 100% pledged barcodes sitting and waiting for midday as P2. It didn't sit well with me last week, and it doesn't sit well with me now.

Fully pledged Black Diamond member here with family. Yeah I might miss out this time but happy to share the love with my other club members. Club can't please everyone.

Club has dropped the ball on this one.

Nah - fair disposal - play on is the right call.

Fully pledged Black Diamond member here with family. Yeah I might miss out this time but happy to share the love with my other club members. Club can't please everyone.

Nah - fair disposal - play on is the right call.

Its a challenging situation, and theres no way of keeping everyone happy in this.

Coobk001

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 26, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
SA Spurs, Anaheim Ducks, White Sox
I'm happy to be P2, have seen the last 3 games live and understand the position of sharing it around.

I'm more worried about going for these tickets and missing out on the next week. So still debating whether to hold off or not.

But surely the restrictions here will be relaxed again and our crowd numbers back up to 20k.... Surely....

Back