How many weeks for Tom lynch?

Remove this Banner Ad

Be several fines coming out of that game you'd think. Collins gave as good as he got in thsoe exchanges and given the fines last week, expecting Ainsworth to get a fine for getting Markov in the throat too.

Be several fines coming out of that game you'd think. Collins gave as good as he got in thsoe exchanges and given the fines last week, expecting Ainsworth to get a fine for getting Markov in the throat too.
You are surely kidding. I dont recall Sam Collins punching Lynch in the gut 50m off the ball. It might help if you take your hand off your other eye.

You are surely kidding. I dont recall Sam Collins punching Lynch in the gut 50m off the ball. It might help if you take your hand off your other eye.

Not as blatantly obvious as Lynch's but Collins got Lynch several times in marking contests.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sometimes Chrisso’s job is easy.

Intentional, Medium impact, Body contact
1 week.
Footage of Chrisso doing his easy job

GloriousDeliriousInexpectatumpleco-small.gif

No different than Gaff on Brayshaw in terms of intention. Only difference is he's lucky enough to have missed his head.

Should be heavy penalties simply for intent, regardless of the result. It's not a natural action and it's miles off the ball.

If the AFL was serious (and they aren't), this is the kind of action that should get 3 weeks and 6+ if he connects with the head.

No different than Gaff on Brayshaw in terms of intention. Only difference is he's lucky enough to have missed his head.

Should be heavy penalties simply for intent, regardless of the result. It's not a natural action and it's miles off the ball.

If the AFL was serious (and they aren't), this is the kind of action that should get 3 weeks and 6+ if he connects with the head.
A lot of ifs in there.

He will probably miss a game, 1-2 weeks might come down to 1 with guilty plea. Intentional to the body, low/medium impact.

On the Alex Neal-Bullen fairness charter this has got two weeks written all over it, maybe he could use the Tom Hawkins defence
of come on i did not really flush him it was a glancing blow.

Garbage, gaff aimed for the head lynch very obviously smacks him in the guts.
Agree the afl should be serious about and just put in set penalties with a loading for injuries caused.

Didn't the second Richmond player give him one also?

The Lynch one stunned him, the second one put him down.

Granted I only saw it once, so I could be wrong.

Yeah looks like maybe aarts gives him a second one, pretty poor umpiring to miss both

Remove this Banner Ad

Back