Review Friday Night Lights - Round 13 vs Carlton @ TIO Stadium (21/8/20 at 7:50pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 11, 2006
Chermside
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
See Below
I've been waiting 10 years for this...

fnl.gif

Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Our first Friday night game and we'll look a shadow of what we can produce cause of the crazy fixture :(

Likely outs are probably these?

OUT: Fiorini, Holman.
IN: Harbs, Swallow.

Dunno where you play Harbs, but he's not missing the indigenous round surely.

Probably time to put day out too

Our first Friday night game and we'll look a shadow of what we can produce cause of the crazy fixture :(

Likely outs are probably these?

OUT: Fiorini, Holman.
IN: Harbs, Swallow.

Dunno where you play Harbs, but he's not missing the indigenous round surely.
Agree with this. Does Flanders get another go?

Probably time to put day out too
I'd be surprised if that happened. Still competing, but Tiges back 6 very good, and how we're delivering isn't helping him.

He's still, as weird as it sounds, in the best form of his whole career. Kicked some very important goals a few days ago.

Agree with this. Does Flanders get another go?
Think we stick with all our draftees until they just can't go anymore. Flanders only just started playing games, should still have some miles in the legs hopefully.

I'd be surprised if that happened. Still competing, but Tiges back 6 very good, and how we're delivering isn't helping him.

He's still, as weird as it sounds, in the best form of his whole career. Kicked some very important goals a few days ago.

I just feel he gets a bit lost up the ground caught between opponents.. good decoy in the 50

I think it’s probably time to drop Rankine

Agree

I think it’s probably time to drop Rankine
Why? Outside of tonight he's been getting 4-6 scoring shots. He's played 5 games or something like that. He's not going to be perfect all the time. We barely got it into 50 for most of the game. He looked like he was busting a gut defensively, then just blew up like most of our team.

Blues haven't got the same level of small defenders or system the Tigers do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God im happy i cashed my Rankine bet eariler in the week, i would probably look to drop him but since Sexton and Holman provide f all you can't.

Swallow Harbs in and maybe left field Murdoch/Hombsch/Dmac/Farrar/wright/brodie? idk we just need something that we aren't getting at the moment WINS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back