Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
This might sound like a sh*t take after what he did to us, but Rankine is all icing and no cake in my view. Doesn't look like a team player at all. At a point where they're gassed, this champagne footy is laughable.

Lukosius, Anderson and Powell on the other hand - those guys are bloody everywhere.

Rankines played 5 games or something lol.
You can reach Rankine to play more team, you can't teach the others to be like Rankine.

Petracca was selfish when he was young aswell, who cares. Talent is talent, Plenty of big bodies like Rowell have started well and just levelled out.

Topkent

Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Tom Lynch is a w***er but I’m glad we have a ‘villain’ style player back. Makes the comp more exciting.
Won't last, media will smash him call him a coward etc. By the end of the year he won't be doing it again.
Gotta make sure every player falls into their perfect role model player

Topkent

Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Somehow Richmond had a 9 day break during the festival of footy without having a bye. Other clubs have had a bye and still had a max 7 day break
* I can't wait till there are whinge thread about our little advantages one day.

Tom Lynch is a w***er but I’m glad we have a ‘villain’ style player back. Makes the comp more exciting.
Since the topic of twitch streams came up the other day, Mitch Robinson's disdain for Lynch is pretty funny

Oct 19, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Lynch does come across as a * head. In NBA players got so much s**t for going to already successful teams. KD will always have that against him.

Weird how the media hasn't really with Lynch. They obsess over weirder s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What was that tweet lol
"Had enough of this. The bloke seems to forget some of his own priors. He king hit me behind play 60m off the ball in the VFL, knock out. Got two weeks cos no vision. He knows what he did. If it were in a pub it’d almost be jail time. Stop giving him a voice"

— Rohan Bail (@RohanBail) August 19, 2020

Topkent

Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
"Had enough of this. The bloke seems to forget some of his own priors. He king hit me behind play 60m off the ball in the VFL, knock out. Got two weeks cos no vision. He knows what he did. If it were in a pub it’d almost be jail time. Stop giving him a voice"

— Rohan Bail (@RohanBail) August 19, 2020
Who was that about? Mitch Robinson?

Crusty Demon

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2009
Brighton
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Yeah, after mark Stevens praised his honesty.
Yep. Mitch Robinson is a POS. How anyone takes that guy seriously is beyond me. What, is honesty a virtue we should all be applauding? It's just a POS calling out another POS.

AVB should be applauded for doing what he did with no fanfare, no spin. Just a great bloke doing what's right.

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
AVB should be applauded for doing what he did with no fanfare, no spin. Just a great bloke doing what's right.
Yeah, I've been meaning to post about this ... what a great fella. Is in no way at fault for anything that happened to Mihocek, it was just one of those things that can happen on a footy field, but was compelled to do what he could for those affected. Legend

Robinson's a ******* meathead.

I'm surprised at all the Tom Lynch hate tho. I can't take him seriously as some kind of tough guy, looks like a self-entitled private school w***er.
which I guess was part of Robinsons point

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Won't last, media will smash him call him a coward etc. By the end of the year he won't be doing it again.
Gotta make sure every player falls into their perfect role model player
Nah. He’s pretty dumb. He will keep on keeping on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back