UEFA Europa League 2019/20

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
Are you only allowed to mock other teams if you support a “big” club? You’re allowed to punch down but not punch up?.

The recent trend on here to belittle people who don’t support one of the top teams is so embarrassing. You’re not more special because you chose a big club to support, you haven’t achieved anything.

Great post, we are all equals as fans.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
BPzzlAECUAAZ0g-.jpg

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Are you only allowed to mock other teams if you support a “big” club? You’re allowed to punch down but not punch up?.

The recent trend on here to belittle people who don’t support one of the top teams is so embarrassing. You’re not more special because you chose a big club to support, you haven’t achieved anything.

It was meant to be taken lightly because of my back and forth with Brades. Of course I don’t mean it seriously. Everton have won 9 division 1 titles. I am sure they have plenty of club greats.

When the two biggest legends in your clubs history is Dixie Dean, who played in the 1920s and 1930s, and a 16 year old Wayne Rooney, you shouldn’t be mocking anyone.

I don’t know, the uncontested likes I’m racking up is fairly satisfying

Sep 11, 2003
Slovenia
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Can anyone confirm whether his name is actually Bruno Fernandes (p)?

also tough luck Ole. Takes a great manager to win Europa with a mid table side - although I guess with all his squad expenditure they should be winning this with their eyes closed.

Another season of failure for Ole. Imagine how bad they’ll be when the (p)’s disappear....

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Can anyone confirm whether his name is actually Bruno Fernandes (p)?

also tough luck Ole. Takes a great manager to win Europa with a mid table side - although I guess with all his squad expenditure they should be winning this with their eyes closed.

Another season of failure for Ole. Imagine how bad they’ll be when the (p)’s disappear....

It’s not always about how much money a club spends. Football is played on the pitch and Sevilla are a decent side.

Back