How many weeks for Tom lynch?

Remove this Banner Ad

The ability for Tigers players to be undisciplined and yet seemingly get nothing but financial sanctions is amazing.

Tom Lynch quickly becoming one dislikable flog

you have been the whole year. lets not pretend this is some kind of richmond conspiracy even though thats the flavor of the last 3 years.

only guy who was suspended from memory was merrett, because he put silvagni in hospital
Hawkins has been suspended for off the ball punches that didn't injure anyone

It’s pretty bad. But after the Hawkins and Yeo incidents I don’t see how they could do anything else.

Needs to be stamped out of the game.

So it needs to be stamped out of the game, but we can't do anything about it.

It’s pretty bad. But after the Hawkins and Yeo incidents I don’t see how they could do anything else.

Needs to be stamped out of the game.

Oh the Hawkins one frustrated me too. Really disappointing that we've gotten back to the stage where this is acceptable after the AFL has spoken out against it so strongly in recent years.

Didn't they have a rule if you are fined for the same offence 3 times in a season you cop a week? When did they get rid of that or did I just make it up?
I feel like they scrapped that for some reason. People got upset about people missing games or Brownlow for small punches and ignoring the multiple instances per year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

buoyantbtch-your-tears-are-delicious.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back