2020 Non-Crows AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Castle quotes as applied to the AFC

Chappy: Well hello. How's this boys. Woo hoo. What' do you call this?
Roo: My former team mate
Chappy: and it's got something sprinkled on it
Roo: A history of poor performance and no experience for the job proposed
Chappy: Looks like everybody's kicked a goal.

Anyone else find it odd and suspect when posters apparently support a club but refuse to post on their own team board and would prefer discussions with opposition supporters?

It's odd, but not suspect. Isn't there some mod from another board that supports us that rolls in every year or 2 for a post. Has an F1 driver as an avatar from memory.

Last edited:

It's odd, but not suspect. Isn't there some mid from another board that supports us that rolls in one every year or 2 for a post. Has an F1 driver as an avatar from memory.
He was talking about BronCrow

You're really off the boil today, what's going on?

Ricciuto: Benny is also an ideas man. That's why Nicksy calls him the Ideas Man. He has lots of ideas.

Hart: A forward line with three slow talls

Nicks: You're an ideas man, Benny

Ricciuto: A mans club is his castle.

Ricciuto: Reidy still can’t work out how he got Frampton so cheap. He’s worth almost as much today as when we bought him.

Ben Hart: See that forward game plan up there?
Nicks: Yeah?
Ben Hart: Fake. Plastic. Gives the place a real footy club feel. Drills. Fake too.
Nicks: Why’s it there?
Ben Hart: Charm. Adds a bit of charm

Riccuito: Tell em to get stuffed!

Fagan: Rob reckons Chairing is 10% Brains and 95% muscle, the rest is just good luck

So Caro put her tabloid spin on Elijah Taylor's GF breaking the COVID breach. Saying she jumped fences and ran across a golf course to evade security to get into the hotel room.

But the GF says she merely walked up to the room with no security to stop her.

Caro is just a muckraking tabloid click bait generator. Her journalism career ended years ago.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

So Caro put her tabloid spin on Elijah Taylor's GF breaking the COVID breach. Saying she jumped fences and ran across a golf course to evade security to get into the hotel room.

Caro is just a muckraking tabloid click bait generator. Her journalism career ended years ago.

Sad how Caro has sold herself from being a decent journalist to writing worthless trash.

Another one I don't bother reading.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

see, it's not just us. If she can take the sensationalist angle, she will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back