News 2020 Injuries & Suspensions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think this will affect Lloyd? Good or bad for Lloyd's SC?
You think Lloyd will actually defend? Won't change a thing lol, they'll bring in a lockdown defender, Lloyd will continue collection chips.

He's an experienced seagull, he knows what he's doing.

Jul 10, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
No AFL team
You think Lloyd will actually defend? Won't change a thing lol, they'll bring in a lockdown defender, Lloyd will continue collection chips.

He's an experienced seagull, he knows what he's doing.
If anything, it should help Lloyd's scoring. Now Rampe won't be there to steal his delicious free chippies from kick outs.

Spider Eater

Importer/Exporter
Feb 23, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Liverpool
Lloyd v Ryan next round... interesting battle.
If Lloyd is the Seagall would that make Ryan an Ibis?

Also any official word on Yeo being out for an extended period?

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Scans have revealed emerging Crows defender Andrew McPherson will be sidelined for 2-3 weeks.

McPherson reported hamstring discomfort in the second quarter against the Western Bulldogs on Sunday and took no further part in the match.

Crows Head of Science and Medicine Steve Saunders confirmed the 21-year-old had sustained minor damage to the distal left hamstring muscle.

“His return to play date will be based on the volume of work he is able to complete over the next couple of weeks,” Saunders said.

“He’s already running and he’ll continue into good training loads this week and over the next couple of weeks.

“We anticipate him being ready to return to play for the Hawthorn match in Round 15, or the game after that.”

Yeah Yeo Yeo no good. Time to trade./

To think I just roughied him back in the other week
Yeah i only had him a few weeks also trying to get him in at his lowest price and i love the guy and he is close to my favourite opposition player.

:(

You better not kill him too kenty
Parker is just a LOCK to get you 100+ every week and while he does not go BIG ( 160+ ) like other studs he is reliable as they come for consistent scoring and tough as nails regarding durability.

Excellent injury forced sideways trade option in the low 500k price range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back