The Masked Singer

Lead singer of George. Big band out of Brissie around 2000.
That's why I don't know her. I moved back to the states in March 2000. I didn't return until three years ago.

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
Wash your yankee mouth out. Katie's a legend.
Yeah. In her mind and the minds of the dozen posters in this thread! She ain't no Sarah Palin! :p

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
Yeah. In her mind and the minds of the dozen posters in this thread! She ain't no Sarah Palin! :p

And for that we're all very grateful.

You didnt have an awakening to Bardot?
Nope. Never heard of them. I wasn't living here when they were popular. I only know that she's been on the Bachelorette and something else. I actually didn't watch tonight's show. I had it on my TV on mute in the bckground while I watched the footy online.

OK. I admit it, I just actually watched Bushranger sing and I enjoyed it. Beautiful voice. Of course, I have no idea who she is. OK, maybe I'll go with Ivanka Trump. LOL

raskolnikov

Cancelled
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
Back