Football Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Almost a 40yo 🤦
Dwj5PHLX4AAq_Hr.jpg

Toon home kit is so boring. hate the lack of proper collars that's crept in since Nike's template a few years ago, looks cheap and unimaginative.

kinda sick of the pattern approach too. it's also lazy. good kit design used to come down to colours, secondary elements, cuffs, and the balance of it all – now you can get some hype on a polyester crew neck so long as it's got a print. the third kit is alright tho, makes me wanna go to the Cluny and walk along the Quayside and threaten to get pushed in with a broon in my hand.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Toon home kit is so boring. hate the lack of proper collars that's crept in since Nike's template a few years ago, looks cheap and unimaginative.

kinda sick of the pattern approach too. it's also lazy. good kit design used to come down to colours, secondary elements, cuffs, and the balance of it all – now you can get some hype on a polyester crew neck so long as it's got a print. the third kit is alright tho, makes me wanna go to the Cluny and walk along the Quayside and threaten to get pushed in with a broon in my hand.
Maybe instead of white and black stripes, they could do black and white stripes :D

View attachment 934807This is interesting. I’m sure I’m supposed to hate it but...I kind of love it :$
I dont mind it. Kind of annoys me that the points don't form a perfect circle around the logo. Also the sleeves would look much better plain black

Remove this Banner Ad

Back