Player Watch #10: Shane Edwards - Retiring at Seasons end

Remove this Banner Ad

watching the final against Geelong last year and his crumbing in heavy traffic at chf and then vision to find Lambert 20m out directly in front is pure genius.
There’s better players on our list (just) but no one I enjoy watching more than this guy.
Get him back in as soon as he’s available

watching the final against Geelong last year and his crumbing in heavy traffic at chf and then vision to find Lambert 20m out directly in front is pure genius.
There’s better players on our list (just) but no one I enjoy watching more than this guy.
Get him back in as soon as he’s available

moistening

I was just thinking that. Two Cotchin’s, a Richardson, a Riewoldt and now an Edwards!!! If we’re lucky all of them will follow their daddies into football and we’ll be rocking the AFLW in 20 years time. :D
Two Richardsons, two Houlis, one Deledio, and one Pickett. Men's team has one Cotchin, one Houli, two Griggs, and three Picketts.

Two Richardsons, two Houlis, one Deledio, and one Pickett. Men's team has one Cotchin, one Houli, two Griggs, and three Picketts.
So we’ll be rocking the AFL and the AFLW hey? I can get behind that. Lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So we’ll be rocking the AFL and the AFLW hey? I can get behind that. Lol
The good news is Parker Cotchin has the breeding to be the next Wayne Carey, only his teammates will ask him to * their wives, as long as they can watch. Marlion Pickett's second son will be a superstar.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back