Politics QAnon and Sovereign Citizens

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe and this might be fairly radical... you're the crazy one.

Im the crazy one for not believing the virus is fake, and this is being used as an excuse for Bill Gates to impose martial law and start a process of population reduction via poisonous vaccines? (this was what one mate posted yesterday)? Or that china is using 5G technology to access all our personal data to allow them to buy australia as a part of a eventual takeover (this is a few days older)? Or that the fact this virus has hit western nations harder than asian ones is because it was genetically engineered by china to kill caucasians, and is the first shot in their war with the west (this goes back a month or two, and I didnt want to let the poor petal know that Indians are actually asian)

Im the crazy one for not believing the virus is fake, and this is being used as an excuse for Bill Gates to impose martial law and start a process of population reduction via poisonous vaccines? (this was what one mate posted yesterday)? Or that china is using 5G technology to access all our personal data to allow them to buy australia as a part of a eventual takeover (this is a few days older)? Or that the fact this virus has hit western nations harder than asian ones is because it was genetically engineered by china to kill caucasians, and is the first shot in their war with the west (this goes back a month or two, and I didnt want to let the poor petal know that Indians are actually asian)

Maybe? You're definitely the crazy one for thinking that everyone that doesn't line up with you is crazy.

1597880890534.png

Maybe? You're definitely the crazy one for thinking that everyone that doesn't line up with you is crazy.

View attachment 940333

im more than happy to have people disagree with me. most of my friends were liberals and pro-vietnam war growing up.

do you think china is preparing to invade australia using 5G? do you think covid-19 doesnt exist and is an excuse to impose martial law to start depopulating the planet? do you think covid-19 is genetically engineered to target caucasians?

there is having a difference of opinion, and there is bat s**t crazy. its sad that you defend bat s**t crazy just because "leftards" disagree with them

im more than happy to have people disagree with me. most of my friends were liberals and pro-vietnam war growing up.

do you think china is preparing to invade australia using 5G? do you think covid-19 doesnt exist and is an excuse to impose martial law to start depopulating the planet? do you think covid-19 is genetically engineered to target caucasians?

there is having a difference of opinion, and there is bat sh*t crazy. its sad that you defend bat sh*t crazy just because "leftards" disagree with them

I think Hwuawei hardware is certainly capable and likely used to collect data, I think covid-19 has been exploited to stretch state muscles, no i don't think its genetically engineered to target caucasians.

Do you think any of my ideas here are beyond the pale? Impossible?

I think Hwuawei hardware is certainly capable and likely used to collect data, I think covid-19 has been exploited to stretch state muscles, no i don't think its genetically engineered to target caucasians.

Do you think any of my ideas here are beyond the pale? Impossible?

I actually dont think you are a qanon ton foil looney tunes nutbagger. a racist yes, but you do have a brain

been exploited to stretch state muscles
See this is what I don’t get. What benefit does Andrews (or other democracies) get from this? They, their colleagues, families, friends etc are all subject to the same restrictions. And if people think they’re overreached they’re likely to get booted out.

What’s the motive?

I don't think you're crazy either, I just think you've been taken in by commie propaganda all your life and are in desperate need of deprogramming I don't know where to start though.

do you actually know what a communist is? I believe in pretty much completely open global trade, am opposed to foreign ownership restrictions on capital movement, and think govt should only be involved in industry when its too expensive for the private sector to fund (ie snowy hydro) or its too critical to hand over to a profit motive (public hospitals)

just because i dont suck trump utensil doesnt make me a commie

See this is what I don’t get. What benefit does Andrews (or other democracies) get from this? They, their colleagues, families, friends etc are all subject to the same restrictions. And if people think they’re overreached they’re likely to get booted out.

What’s the motive?

Andrews worried? Why would he be, he's made deals with transurban and possibly China to be looked after for life he wont go hungry in addition to his taxpayer guaranteed pension and whatever super he's collected he'll live very comfortably on our backs for the rest of his life.

Why does any government become authoritarian? They aren't subject to the same rules as you and me of course and as long as they or their people are in charge they are safe. I'd ask you when the patriot act passed under Bush post 911 were you saying the same (if you were even watching politics then)? Or is it ok when it's your side doing the degrading of rights?

I'm not even saying that this is a one sided issue, scomo supports these actions and other premiers of both stripes too. We here in vic are just the most egregious do you not believe we've been creeping towards more state control over the last 20 years?

do you actually know what a communist is? I believe in pretty much completely open global trade, am opposed to foreign ownership restrictions on capital movement, and think govt should only be involved in industry when its too expensive for the private sector to fund (ie snowy hydro) or its too critical to hand over to a profit motive (public hospitals)

just because i dont suck trump utensil doesnt make me a commie

I didn't say you're a communist I said you've been taken in by their propaganda. It's a bitter pill to swallow the government telling you how much you can earn and confiscating your wealth, but turning you or others against people by increments i.e calling me a racist with no knowledge of me beyond this forum, makes it significantly easier for you to accept when Chairman Dan declares that my wealth should be distributed.

I didn't say you're a communist I said you've been taken in by their propaganda. It's a bitter pill to swallow the government telling you how much you can earn and confiscating your wealth, but turning you or others against people by increments i.e calling me a racist with no knowledge of me beyond this forum, makes it significantly easier for you to accept when Chairman Dan declares that my wealth should be distributed.

So I swallow commie propaganda that makes me an uber free marketer....

Okay...

They aren't subject to the same rules as you and me of course

Yes. They are. So are all their family/friends and colleagues. Or maybe you can show me specific examples of this not being the case during Covid?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why can't I find any of this Commie propaganda? (although I can find mountains of fascist propaganda)
That damn left-wing Murdoch conglomerate...

Youre not bothered by lingerie on kids dolls??

View attachment 939792

Creepy!

Eh. Kids were quite happy to play with their WWF action figures when I was younger. Check out Demolition - two guys in bondage gear with gimp masks poking their tongues out. None of us turned into Zed from Pulp Fiction from doing so.

HPIM0700.jpg

Its happening!!!!

ScoMo is saying the vaccine will be mandatory for all australians (except those with medical exemption)

my facebook is already clogging up with nutters going on about bill gates, 5g, and microchips

look forward to seeing how the tin foil hat brigade here handle this deep state attack on their freedoms
Something in the water down Frankston way

Remove this Banner Ad

Back