Opinion 2020 Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danger is coming up against the Crows off a proper break, might double ton.

Even without taking that into consideration, I'd still go Lloyd and Danger (assuming you're OK for his bye)
Currently have 10 (with the R15 bye), will remain 10 given I'm trading out a Geelong player for Danger (Simpson). Given trades I think I'll be able to get to 18 that round.

Forgot about Fyfe likely resting, that probably means Danger is much more essential.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rampe out shouldn't impact the Gull. The rise of SkyNet and Judgement Day shouldn't impact the Gull.

It's not likely he gets assigned a lock-down role. He's not gonna be moved forward. He'll still get 20 handball receives and long kicks and a shedload of SC points. Because he's the Gull.

Rampe out shouldn't impact the Gull. The rise of SkyNet and Judgement Day shouldn't impact the Gull.

It's not likely he gets assigned a lock-down role. He's not gonna be moved forward. He'll still get 20 handball receives and long kicks and a shedload of SC points. Because he's the Gull.

Price range
Price range

I'm trying to stay around both of their prices as I want cash leftover next week to do another upgrade.

I have to get rid of Sicily this week and was thinking of Stewart as his replacement but could even go ballsy and go Thurlow and save $100k.

Might be better if I just post my team with cash available.

team.JPG

I'm trying to stay around both of their prices as I want cash leftover next week to do another upgrade.

I have to get rid of Sicily this week and was thinking of Stewart as his replacement but could even go ballsy and go Thurlow and save $100k.

Might be better if I just post my team with cash available.

View attachment 940934

Stewart..

Gaff 475 ish ....too much.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back