FTA-TV The Bachelor 2021 - with Jimmy the Pilot

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 20, 2002
Mosman Village
AFL Club
Carlton
The Admiral is watching the repeat from last night, cannot believe how petty & bitchy these women are.

Added to that, there are some horrible mingers in there as well.

And the highlight of the group, the girl who wanted the Vuitton bag, she is horrible on the outside and thoroughly ugly on the inside.

Lochie has been given an awful array of people to choose from, the upside for them is that they will be given a gig on 'Bachelor In Paradise' like all of the other retreads.

The Admiral is watching the repeat from last night, cannot believe how petty & bitchy these women are.

Added to that, there are some horrible mingers in there as well.

And the highlight of the group, the girl who wanted the Vuitton bag, she is horrible on the outside and thoroughly ugly on the inside.

Lochie has been given an awful array of people to choose from, the upside for them is that they will be given a gig on 'Bachelor In Paradise' like all of the other retreads.

He's the worst Bachelor we've had! As bland as a wet paper tissue. Hopefully he doesn't choose Bella so she can be the next Bachelorette

Poetic Justice

i will touch the sun or i will die trying
Wordler
Jun 21, 2008
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Might need to find one
Hard to say he's bland when the producers edict is simply to show as much girl drama as possible.

Bella seems pretty good, her instagram however is a bit on the nose though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poetic Justice

i will touch the sun or i will die trying
Wordler
Jun 21, 2008
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Might need to find one
They're all good actors given they've clearly seen this show before.

Back