Festival of Footy - Round ... whatever we're up to - Other Game Discussion

Don't get me wrong Ox's comments were a bit stupid, but it seems a case of 'do as I say, not as I do' with Dimma.

Ox says a lot of dumb s**t, but Richmond just need to cop it on the chin this week. I find it odd that they want to defend themselves as aggressive but playing within the rules. If you played within the rules Lynch doesn't cop a fine, why try and justify it? Just wear it.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
How good is the media, they've been smashing Tom Lynch every minute for being a w***er. Then Garry Lyon says the hawks are too sociable and now they're all saying hawks should be more aggressive 😂

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
How good is the media, they've been smashing Tom Lynch every minute for being a w***er. Then Garry Lyon says the hawks are too sociable and now they're all saying hawks should be more aggressive 😂
Haha, yeah, god the media is insufferable.
Step 1: Complain that every player isn’t a mindless robot
Step 2: Complain that every player is a mindless robot
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Profit

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
I would love one of their terrible jobs. Literally I think they sit on Internet forums, gauge outrage levels then cobble some comments along similar lines as a think piece. The knack then lies in going against the popular view one in four times just to show yourself as imaginative or to get some extra clicks from people outraged at your inconsistency. Then get paid. It would be magical

Lynch does come across as a fu** head. In NBA players got so much sh*t for going to already successful teams. KD will always have that against him.

Weird how the media hasn't really with Lynch. They obsess over weirder sh*t.

Its way different to KD. Richmond needed a key forward. GS needed another shooter like a hole in the head.

Plus KD is so sensitive that it's 100% worth trolling him about absolutely anything.

Oct 19, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Its way different to KD. Richmond needed a key forward. GS needed another shooter like a hole in the head.

Plus KD is so sensitive that it's 100% worth trolling him about absolutely anything.
Yeah true. Plus KD left the team that beat him so its worse. Would have been like Gawn joining West Coast after 2018.

Lynch should still get more s**t cos it annoys Dimma at least.

Grimesy87

Cancelled
May 22, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
Actually loving that we don't have to play in Darwin this year, and take the rubbish performance the week after. The actual spectacle isn't fantastic when the heat and humidity is high.

Still 29 degrees in Darwin just 20 mins before kick off.

Going to enjoy watching Essendon wilt tomorrow night with all their injuries and guys coming back from long layoffs.

I've had some ripping weather updates today.

Fraction late, but Round 13 discussion is up

You're always closing down my favourite threads. :(

The festival of infighting will always hold a special place in my heart, much in the same way TopKent held other men's penises that he worked and played football with.

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
You're always closing down my favourite threads. :(

The festival of infighting will always hold a special place in my heart, much in the same way TopKent held other men's penises that he worked and played football with.
Father time comes for all of us.

Hopefully next weeks Festival of Footy 2 - First Blood will be as entertaining

Back