Discussion Saints drinks

Remove this Banner Ad

And the old xxxx rugby league and union and steak pubs still abound. I love those old QLD pubs. Feel right at home.

Vic doesn't do leagues clubs. They are classic Aussie especially in Queensland. Closest we have is the RSLs. I used to love being at the beach and going sunburnt to eat a shithouse buffet meal at the leagues club. I'm getting nostalgic.

Wow that's cheap!
I love that stuff once the taste buds adjust to the extra booze.
I'll be on that tomorrow then.
Thanks Gringo!!

Hopefully stays that price, it was last weekend for members anyway.

One thing I've learned by not going to the footy. How much I spend going to the footy.

And dinners, we have only been doing take away every so often because cooking kills time which I have too much of. I got over baking bread at least.

One thing I've learned by not going to the footy. How much I spend going to the footy.
Yes the 1st lockdown when i couldn't golf i saved a heap money and the wife did ask a few weeks in, How much do actually you spend on golf

And dinners, we have only been doing take away every so often because cooking kills time which I have too much of. I got over baking bread at least.
Most Saturdays I go to the pub between games. Not done that once. Might even stay away once we get out of this mess.

Most Saturdays I go to the pub between games. Not done that once. Might even stay away once we get out of this mess.

That's when you know you're getting old, every time I go out I crack the shits about how much it costs. When I was young you could spend $20 to $50 and need help walking out of a pub. These days that's a couple of drinks.

San Miguel red horse the worst beer I’ve ever had. Packs a punch that sticks with you for days. I don’t even think p66 would touch it.
Vic doesn't do leagues clubs. They are classic Aussie especially in Queensland. Closest we have is the RSLs. I used to love being at the beach and going sunburnt to eat a shithouse buffet meal at the leagues club. I'm getting nostalgic.
True but I wasn’t talking about the clubs. What I meant was the real QLD pubs lime the Norman the Normanby the Regatta, Brekky Creek the Hammo the Newie.
The great pubs in north QLD.
all they want to know about is xxxx league union steak and races.
Good luck if you want to watch Aussie rules.
count me in.
Except when the saints are on that’s a bit of a worry

That's when you know you're getting old, every time I go out I crack the shits about how much it costs. When I was young you could spend $20 to $50 and need help walking out of a pub. These days that's a couple of drinks.
I bought an espresso martini at the Arboury. 18 bucks later.
I try to keep to 50 bucks for the day. Actually impossible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was ok when bugger all was available but there is much better beer out there these days. We have been blessed by the beer gods
Well myself and most of my mates and even half the young kids at the footy club seem happy. As I said still the most popular beer. It’s like no or hardly any celebrity voted for that fool trump but obviously plenty did but they now are to scared or more likely embarrassed to say it

Apparently you can’t say vb anymore even though it’s still the most popular beer
I still have VB, when I met upo with soime old High School mates we all shared a slab of it.

VB is not the worlds greatest beer but it shall never disappoint on any occasion, the Andrew Thompson of beers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back