Rumour Former West Coast Eagles star Daniel Kerr has been charged with aggravated stalking and breaching a violence restraint order.

Virgin Dog

Cancelled
Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
How did they pass the 'significant number of tests' on the 'most tested game of the year' ? Just wondering since you're in the know?
They even had the ASADA Boss fooled, but a super sleuth like yourself will surely tell us how they pulled it off?

We all know Benny was on recreational drugs. But it doesn't look like they were at the 2006 GF. And likely not during any games in 2006 since they clearly knew they were being targeted.
Who knows, could be the reason they finally won one with all the talent that midfield had.
I dont blame you for being confused though, not like any of the Sydney Swans have ever taken drugs, no way.

I'm sure you are. Genius-level approach.
Swans fans and being bad sports about a grand final loss - name a better duo

Apr 29, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Anyone who was at the 06 GF knows there were at least 4 WCE players who were 'super-charged' - Cousins, Kerr, Chick and Hunter.

Watch the game sometime...its self evident.

Cool story....I was there that day and think you're off ur head as much as Cuz

Kerr 20 possessions
Cuz 18 possessions
Chick 10 possessions

The only one of those four you can claim even had a close to above average game that day is Hunter.

The_Hyphen

You can't handle the truth...
Aug 16, 2020
Covid Central
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
lufc
Cool story....I was there that day and think you're off ur head as much as Cuz

Kerr 20 possessions
Cuz 18 possessions
Chick 10 possessions

The only one of those four you can claim even had a close to above average game that day is Hunter.

Oh look...a WCE fan defending their rampant drug abuse and corruption of the game .....what a surprise.....ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sep 16, 2015
Inside 50
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Claremont Tigers
Interesting thread title, I wonder where this conversation will.... oh.

tenor.gif

Nov 27, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
A lot of those 05-06 Eagles weren’t very likeable. Still would have preferred them go back to back because I hated the Swans style.

Early 90s flag teams different story, wonderful pure footballers, I know Mainwaring and plenty of rumours but wouldn’t buy into that.

Aug 14, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Chick, Cousins, Hunter and Kerr have all managed to balls up pretty spectacularly since they retired. Most clubs have the odd bloke who has gone off the rails but WC of that era takes the cake pretty comfortably.

On the plus side the post ‘06 bender would have been amazing to be a part of.

VicBased

Club Legend
May 3, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Chick, Cousins, Hunter and Kerr have all managed to balls up pretty spectacularly since they retired. Most clubs have the odd bloke who has gone off the rails but WC of that era takes the cake pretty comfortably.

Have not heard a peep out of Hunter.

Nov 18, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast

Not if you’re a goldfish.

Sep 16, 2015
Inside 50
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Claremont Tigers

Didn't Chad Fletcher end up in a hospital in Las Vegas after his heart had stopped? That's some serious Motley Crue level partying.

Didn't Chad Fletcher end up in a hospital in Las Vegas after his heart had stopped? That's some serious Motley Crue level partying.
They don't call him Flatline Fletcher for nothing

May 2, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle
Oh look...a WCE fan defending their rampant drug abuse and corruption of the game .....what a surprise.....ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

Dale Lewis going public with Swans' players' rampant drug abuse in early 2000's.

:rolleyes:

12 Swans' players self-reported after 2012 grand final for illicit drugs use :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yoey

All Australian
Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
I say let it go full tilt, anything goes! even jabbing on the bench to see the limits of the human skeletal system. I want to see players not doing ham strings but compound fractures whilst running 45 km/hr, taking leaps so high they come down with multiple fractures...this is the future :)

Back