Chess The Official BigFooty Chess AFL League (GF: Western Bulldogs def Fremantle Dockers)

Apologies to CursingFijian for missing the game today. I was unwell, will see the Dr tomorrow and take it from there. Hopefully I'll be able to play but if there is a reserve player in the wings it might be best to activate them.

Chipmunk

Get well soon mate.

I’ll work something out, don’t stress.

Take care of yourself and if you’re ever up for a friendly game just hit me up.

hunter143

Draftee
May 20, 2020
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Get well soon mate.

I’ll work something out, don’t stress.

Take care of yourself and if you’re ever up for a friendly game just hit me up.
Hi,
I can sub in if needed - but I am just about to go off and umpire a local AFL game.
I will be back about 3pm QLD time, free until 6pm, or after 9pm.
Sunday I could play after Brisbane lions take on St Kilda.
I have just sent a cursingfijian a friend request on chess.com - hope that is you, or I might get a strange response.

Hi,
I can sub in if needed - but I am just about to go off and umpire a local AFL game.
I will be back about 3pm QLD time, free until 6pm, or after 9pm.
Sunday I could play after Brisbane lions take on St Kilda.
I have just sent a cursingfijian a friend request on chess.com - hope that is you, or I might get a strange response.
Let's see if we can schedule for after 9pm tonight. Does that suit? If not it would have to be anytime after the Saints/Lions blockbuster!

hunter143

Draftee
May 20, 2020
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Let's see if we can schedule for after 9pm tonight. Does that suit? If not it would have to be anytime after the Saints/Lions blockbuster!
I think I will give you a better game if we play tomorrow after the blockbuster - and it can count as a double header. Best of luck for St Kilda - i think this should be a good game between two attacking sides. Likewise the chess.

I think I will give you a better game if we play tomorrow after the blockbuster - and it can count as a double header. Best of luck for St Kilda - i think this should be a good game between two attacking sides. Likewise the chess.

Sounds great. Best of luck to the Lions as well. Hopefully retribution will be yours tomorrow!

FINALS WEEK 1

QUALIFYING FINAL 1 (QF1): ESSENDON BOMBERS v PORT ADELAIDE BLACK
QUALIFYING FINAL 2 (QF2): WESTERN BULLDOGS v FREMANTLE DOCKERS
ELIMINATION FINAL 1: (EF1): ESSENDON RED v BRISBANE LIONS
ELIMINATION FINAL 2 (EF2): RICHMOND YELLOW & BLACK v GWS GIANTS

I'm going to keep the format the same due to recruits i.e. 1 game per player of 10 minutes each.

If there is a tie then each team will nominate one player who will play each other in a further 10 minute game.
The winner of that game will win the match for their team. If there is a draw then replay until one player wins.

Good luck!​

Both brisbane lions and hunter got away with lucky wins - great games, thought st kilda were unlucky too.
Well played. Deserved winners in both games. I hope that we can meet again in the coming weeks!

Back