Review Friday Night Lights - Round 13 vs Carlton @ TIO Stadium (21/8/20 at 7:50pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mt Isa Mustang

Cancelled
Dream Team Club Board Winner
Nov 23, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
We talking about the club or the board here?

Enough with the school yard nonsense, I was born and raised in Wollongong, There are some here that are from Melbourne/Ipswich/Country Vic/Brisbane ect.

Living in a certain location does not make you better than anyone! I mean, jesus. Gold Coast isn't even a real city, we're based in Nerang for crying out loud.

It doesn't matter where you come from or where you live now, The only thing that matters is that we are all Gold Coast Suns supporters and it's high time we started acting like it.

We're forged in the fires of dispair and misery and one day we will have our moment in the Sun and it will be glorious, But the way everyone is carrying on - This board will be a barren wasteland when it does happen.

Because you all will have driven each other away.

/end rant
I was being facetious and slinging mud just because.
Only one person here gives two hoots about where you’re from... and posts about it non-stop..

Jirik13

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 22, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Don’t use the “laugh at“ when it’s not to do with intended humour by the poster.
If it’s done as a way to troll, bait or marginalise then it’s plain rude.
Try and act like you are at a social gathering.
If you worry about 'laugh' button just stop posting rude and ludicrous comments like telling people what to do, like telling people they are inferior because they don't live in Tweed or because they support other clubs. Nobody else does it here except you.

Stroppy

Club Legend
Apr 14, 2015
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Dubs
I played golf yesterday in northern Victoria.
Windy, wet, and very cold (it was snowing not far away).

This is relevant to this thread since it was the nearly the opposite of the conditions in Darwin, where they played footy and it was very hot.

...make of that what you will.

Sep 30, 2010
Katherine, NT
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, TB Lightning,
If you worry about 'laugh' button just stop posting rude and ludicrous comments like telling people what to do, like telling people they are inferior because they don't live in Tweed or because they support other clubs. Nobody else does it here except you.

It's all over now. We are going to leave it alone

FactsNotBS

If you can't say anything nice...
Aug 21, 2020
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Always Hawthorn. Just kidding GC.
We looked tired. One of the biggest improvements this year has been our intensity and willingness to hunt the ball or the player with the ball. Last night there was not much of that ferocity. Carlton players that got the ball had time to spend it instead of having 3 suns bearing down on them and whoever was likely to get the panicked handball or kick. This year, if an opponent was going to get the possession then our boys were gonna make it hurt or make it stressful but we couldn't do that last night. Dissapointing result but I dont think its a symptom of anything too worrying. It didnt seem like we dropped our heads like years past, just ran out of steam a bit.

Its been a taxing schedule for a young list! We will see the benefits next year!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back