List Mgmt. 2020 Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

If Campbell doesn't get a bid top three it's another rort for Sydney. Heeney, Blakey and possibly Campbell, northern academies 😞....

Oh no, just looked at ladder Sydney bottom three, they will take away two top five draft prospects.

If Campbell doesn't get a bid top three it's another rort for Sydney. Heeney, Blakey and possibly Campbell, northern academies 😞....

Oh no, just looked at ladder Sydney bottom three, they will take away two top five draft prospects.
Good player but I don’t think he’s top 5. Somewhere around 10 would be my placing. His kicking is good to watch though.

Good player but I don’t think he’s top 5. Somewhere around 10 would be my placing. His kicking is good to watch though.
Yes, it's interesting how people view this draft and how the final order will end up. Seems to be a late pitch on tall players this year.
For me Ugle-Hagan is the number 1draft prospect, behind him I can't separate Campbell and Hollands. I'm rounding out my top five with DGB and McDonald.

august new rankings.png
I'll do some self promo, here's my top 5 from each of the U18 Champs team selections. Realistically I have you guys with a pick 8-10 before bids, someone like Nik Cox and Zach Reid will be available there, with Thilthorpe and Grainger-Barrass possibilities but less likely.
I also like Tanner Bruhn for you guys as a mid/forward with real class and composure

Yes, it's interesting how people view this draft and how the final order will end up. Seems to be a late pitch on tall players this year.
For me Ugle-Hagan is the number 1draft prospect, behind him I can't separate Campbell and Hollands. I'm rounding out my top five with DGB and McDonald.
No room for Phillips?

View attachment 942858
I'll do some self promo, here's my top 5 from each of the U18 Champs team selections. Realistically I have you guys with a pick 8-10 before bids, someone like Nik Cox and Zach Reid will be available there, with Thilthorpe and Grainger-Barrass possibilities but less likely.
I also like Tanner Bruhn for you guys as a mid/forward with real class and composure
Where do you see the Reef bid coming PM?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where do you see the Reef bid coming PM?
15-25 is where I predicted it at the start of the year, with the injury it might be knocked back to 20-30 but it's hard to say this far out

No room for Phillips?
Yeah, it's a tough call. IMO I think Phillips' potential to be a match winner at AFL isn't as high as Hollands/Campbell. Time will reveal all. I have Phillips who will be a star at 6 and 7s.

Yeah, it's a tough call. IMO I think Phillips' potential to be a match winner at AFL isn't as high as Hollands/Campbell. Time will reveal all. I have Phillips who will be a star at 6 and 7s.
Phillips definitely has the least hurt factor of the two. But still an inside bull. 3 exciting young talents that’s for sure. Hope Hollands’ knee holds up.

Will Phillips is the best mid in the draft. Had a better finals series than Noah Anderson and in my view matched the performance on impact of Rowell.

Phillips' final for Oakleigh v Sandringham which can be found on YouTube he was B.O.G. for mine.

Where is he projected to go in the draft?

Phillips should go top-5. If he drops below that, and it's plausible he drops to 6/7, he'd represent sensational value!

On my board it's JUH, McDonald and Phillips as a clear top-3 with everyone else a tier below.

Rendell said Campbell is the best kick he has ever seen 😭😭😭

Rendell said Campbell is the best kick he has ever seen 😭😭😭

sorry for coming onto your board but I feel like I should add that while Campbell is a very good kick he is also under 180cm and only averages around 15 disposals a game. Now whether you think those two things are important or not, a lot of people would push him outside of a top 5 selection because of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back