Teams Baltimore Ravens - Rise and Conquer

Matt Waldman is a beast, should have more subscribers ..

from the description box;

PFF Fantasy analyst Dwain McFarland joins Rookie Scouting Portfolio author Matt Waldman for another episode of our annual NFL projection series. In this podcast, Dwain and Matt spend more than an hour comparing their statistical projections for the Baltimore Ravens offense in 2020.
1. How the data and film marry to indicate that Lamar Jackson should have a similar season to 2019 and the touch-points where those totals could rise or fall?
2. Where must opposing defense limit Jackson to force a higher percentage of passing from the Ravens offense?
3. How Devin Duvernay's versatility could be the key to replacing Hayden Hurst rather than Nick Boyle earning more targets?
4. Why do Mark Andrews and Marquise Brown have significantly greater statistical upside this year?
5. What makes J.K. Dobbins a potential league-winner for fantasy teams and when is he worth paying the premium to draft?
6. What are the potential scenarios that could play out with the Ravens backfield that favor Dobbins and/or Mark Ingram?

Doesn't mean anything really in the scheme of things but still a cool video to watch. I liked hearing the opposition players talking about Lamar too, seems like a lot of players really want to see him succeed.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Trouble....

CBS Sports' Jason LaCanfora reports the Ravens Leadership Council "made it clear" they would prefer Earl Thomas not be around.
Thomas is away from the team after getting in a fight with teammate Chuck Clark. He also had an off-field situation with his wife that was reported by TMZ back in May. We're not sure why this is such a big deal, but the Ravens are "evaluating their options." Baltimore has a conduct detrimental clause that allows them to release Thomas without paying the rest of his guarantees. They could also fine him. Thomas remained one of the top safeties in the league in his first season in Baltimore. The Ravens' secondary would take a major hit if they moved on from Thomas.
SOURCE: CBS Sports
Aug 22, 2020, 10:27 AM ET

Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
It’s serious.

He got into repeated fights on the sidelines with Chuck.
Its the "his team mates want to get rid of him" part of Peaches' report that I'm not sure how seriously to take.

I have no doubt that there are team mates that don't like him (as its completely normal for everyone to not get along with each other), and ET is pretty clearly all about what's best for him, but going to Harbaugh and saying "the team doesn't want him here" is a big step that I'm not yet convinced has happened

LittleG

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 18, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Its the "his team mates want to get rid of him" part of Peaches' report that I'm not sure how seriously to take.

I have no doubt that there are team mates that don't like him (as its completely normal for everyone to not get along with each other), and ET is pretty clearly all about what's best for him, but going to Harbaugh and saying "the team doesn't want him here" is a big step that I'm not yet convinced has happened

The leadership group have reportedly said as such. Which is a big issue.

After watching it, Thomas must seriously think we are all ******* blind 😂

He tried to "calmly explain it" to Clark. Lol . Instantly rips his helmet off and throws it on the ground having a massive hissy fit. Clearly tries to belittle and blame an error he made on Clark.

Glad to hear Clark stood up for himself instead of taking that bullshit on the chin.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
From the vid....

Ravens DB group pissed that Thomas is often late to meetings etc and isnt a hard trainer or focused

Theres a young DB from Texas (deshaun elliot) who they feel should be getting more reps, as well as tony jefferson coming back.

There was a TC snap where Thomas badly blew his assignment, Thomas was trying to be cool and my bad my bad but Clark went off on him quite aggressively as did the rest of the DBs on the field, and it boiled over....but the narrator reckons thats bullshit from Thomas (his explanation) because the coaches sided with the DBs, forced Thomas out of camp and are even now looking at releasing him and getting that cap relief fron the language in his contract. Why would they do that over a blown assignment? Must be a collection of issues

His personal might be unraveling (bro incident for one) and his mind all over the place.

Ravens are good at keeping things in house, so imagine what we dont know.

From the vid....

Ravens DB group pissed that Thomas is often late to meetings etc and isnt a hard trainer or focused

Theres a young DB from Texas (deshaun elliot) who they feel should be getting more reps, as well as tony jefferson coming back.

There was a TC snap where Thomas badly blew his assignment, Thomas was trying to be cool and my bad my bad but Clark went off on him quite aggressively as did the rest of the DBs on the field, and it boiled over....but the narrator reckons thats bullshit from Thomas (his explanation) because the coaches sided with the DBs, forced Thomas out of camp and are even now looking at releasing him and getting that cap relief fron the language in his contract. Why would they do that over a blown assignment? Must be a collection of issues

His personal might be unraveling (bro incident for one) and his mind all over the place.

Ravens are good at keeping things in house, so imagine what we dont know.

Jefferson isn't even on the team anymore is he?

Thomas was clearly the agressor in the vid.

Back