2019/20 Melbourne Victory Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Press conference tomorrow at 1pm. I've lost track of my membership. I know I forgot to opt into a partial refund on my next one but I'm not sure when or if it has renewed. What's the latest cut off? Because if it's Aloisi I'm handing in my two memberships.
Please anyone else

Check out the announcement on the club's FB page. We'll have the lowest membership in the league by tomorrow afternoon if it's Aloisi.
Was super worried we would be stupid enough to be interested in the w***er. Thank * for that.

Enjoy the Aloisi’s guys. They’re both really likeable guys and not at all detestable as every indicator would suggest.

lol Aloisi sacked before he’s even been officially appointed!

It's s**t. No one wants him. Can't send a message to the club by boycotting games because we probably won't be able to go anyway, and cancelling a membership is a pretty low thing to do. This board needs a wake up call and I don't know how else the fans can send it.

FVS guys saying multiple sources say it's NOT Aloisi
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The smart move would be Breb. We're not going to attract an international coach with current restrictions so why not give him a year and see what happens.

The smart move would be Breb. We're not going to attract an international coach with current restrictions so why not give him a year and see what happens.
He did well with the youth, looks good in a suit, give him 4 more foreigners see what happens

Bet the membership/marketing/social media departments were thankful it wasn't Aloisi. That being said, no idea wtf to do about my membership.

What's going on with the memberships anyway? In my email it lists a base package price which I understand, but then the monthly payments work out to twice as much.

I think you‘re still needing to pay for a match day ticket once supporters are allowed back at the stadium which contributes to the membership. maybe... Something like that anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back