What They're Saying - The Bulldogs Media Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone see the article on 7news site?

AFL basically told the dogs (& the bombres) that if we didn’t beat the dees we’d have to leave our current accommodation because West Coast wanted to move back in there this week

Mitch said the team used it as a bit of motivation on Sat

Anyone see the article on 7news site?

AFL basically told the dogs (& the bombres) that if we didn’t beat the dees we’d have to leave our current accommodation because West Coast wanted to move back in there this week

Mitch said the team used it as a bit of motivation on Sat
What! Why? Is there a lack of space?

Anyone catch 9 news in Victoria? They mentioned Dahlhaus as a “dog in trouble” due to his suspension and said it would be a selection issue for us. Thought I’d travelled back in time. They used the footage of him (obviously playing for Geelong) this past weekend.
This is the standard of “journalism” these days, and not only in sport.

Anyone catch 9 news in Victoria? They mentioned Dahlhaus as a “dog in trouble” due to his suspension and said it would be a selection issue for us. Thought I’d travelled back in time. They used the footage of him (obviously playing for Geelong) this past weekend.

Apparently Stringer, Hamling and Roughead unavailable too. And EJ couldn’t make it to the Qld hub!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Question without notice.

Which current Bulldogs player would you most like to see on Open Mike? I can't decide between Hunter and Libba.
Need subtitles for Libba. Hunter wouldn’t be forthcoming, he’s quite shy. Maybe Easton or Wally. None of them really have a story to tell just yet.

I'd like to see Wally speak a bit more. Seems a character and comfortable in front of the camera, some great perspective on the club as a father-son too I'd think.

I'd like to see Wally speak a bit more. Seems a character and comfortable in front of the camera, some great perspective on the club as a father-son too I'd think.

May need a premiership to complete the storyline. Could be interesting viewing talking about being a father-son pick alongside someone like Libba, struggling to hold down a best 22 spot (until now) and could be plenty about the leg break and coming back from something like that to where he is now.

Clay Smith would be great to have on it, that’s the ultimate story for me. Especially after the week of the prelim which outweighs multiple ACL’s to be a premiership bullgod

May need a premiership to complete the storyline. Could be interesting viewing talking about being a father-son pick alongside someone like Libba, struggling to hold down a best 22 spot (until now) and could be plenty about the leg break and coming back from something like that to where he is now.

Clay Smith would be great to have on it, that’s the ultimate story for me. Especially after the week of the prelim which outweighs multiple ACL’s to be a premiership bullgod

He's already been on, discussing that very topic.

Question without notice.

Which current Bulldogs player would you most like to see on Open Mike? I can't decide between Hunter and Libba.
Libba, without hesitation. If he ever writes an autobiography, I'm buying it. Such an interesting character.

Boyd's segment was the best I've seen on Open Mike, but not sure who else in the current side would deliver like that apart from Libba.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back