Past #46: Lachlan Hosie - delisted after 5 NM games/3 NM goals - thanks Hose

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldn't call you a knob Snake. Just rather forthright in your opinions.

Yes, but what about the eternally outraged?

Don't they have a right to a sanitized life in their image?

The Panty wont be at NMFC next year. You can take that to the bank.

Yeah I don't mind if he has another game but can't see him on our reduced list.

But yes if rookie lists survive that would be ideal.

Nice interview with Lachie on Adelaide SEN. Seems like he has a very positive attitude towards his footy. Loves the club & Rhyce.

I personally really hope he strings together some decent games & gets another contract.

Nice contrast to what a Jared Polec interview might be like about now....

Have a good game Hosie! So wrapt he's getting a run , i would not mind him as depth at all moving forward, especially if he himself is not injury prone

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not ideal to not have a new contract and have that hanging over your head, but at least its a goal Lachie can set his mind to and have a real crack at it.

He's done well enough to get drafted, make the team, play a few games, now the next step is clear, cut and dry; just grab the brass ring.

the only thing from his 2 games is he drops in and out of games. need him to effect the game more consistently. Last week he started off looking alright had a few marks around the ground in the first qtr but then didn't have much by the end of the game. Hoping he can push on this week. defs has the right attitude

the only thing from his 2 games is he drops in and out of games. need him to effect the game more consistently. Last week he started off looking alright had a few marks around the ground in the first qtr but then didn't have much by the end of the game. Hoping he can push on this week. defs has the right attitude

Yes. By game 3 of his career I expect he should be stringing together 4 quarter dominant efforts.

Averaging more touches a game than Disappointment of the Year Mason Wood.

You know, just once I wouldn't mind a small or medium forward whose defensive pressure consists of increasing our score.

I'm glad after his first half of football Lachie got the memo to pull back on the goalkicking nonsense.

Hosie himself said the reason he got dropped after game 1 was because he wasn't making it to repeat contests. He said the pace and intensity of the game caught him out.

The fact that he got recalled so quickly and held his spot suggests he's at least being given every chance to prove himself. Good luck to him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back