Opinion 2020 Player X v Y v Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to stay around both of their prices as I want cash leftover next week to do another upgrade.

I have to get rid of Sicily this week and was thinking of Stewart as his replacement but could even go ballsy and go Thurlow and save $100k.

Might be better if I just post my team with cash available.

View attachment 940934
Sicily and McPherson to

Stewart and Lukosis

In the m8 spot you will hopefully have "E" options to loop

Jelly v Titch?
Both have Adelaide coming up. Both have the same average and are the same price. Jelly probably has a higher ceiling, but Titch probably more durable? Can't go wrong with either, flip a coin. Titch if I had to choose, dunno why

Duncan vs Boak.

Figures say Duncan, but I like the look of Port's draw.
Hard to split them. Boak looks to have the higher ceiling, but lower floor as well. Save $20k and get Boak?

Macrae & Duncan
Vs
Any 2 of Steele, Bont, Danger or Zerrett?
First option.
And Duncan over Boak for me.
Boak has some poo scores in there.
Duncan way more soild scorer.

I probably should have put Josh Kelly into Option 2 as well. On averages, he & Steele (or even Bont) get very close to the Macrae/Duncan combo.

I'm just a little concerned that Duncan's goals have been propping up his score a little. Unsure they will continue.

I probably should have put Josh Kelly into Option 2 as well. On averages, he & Steele (or even Bont) get very close to the Macrae/Duncan combo.

I'm just a little concerned that Duncan's goals have been propping up his score a little. Unsure they will continue.

Duncan a way better ball user than Boak IMO.

Get the best combo you can.
Mac a must have lock for VC and C .

Go with ya gut mate..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back