UEFA Champions League 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

Had it won before kickoff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually read that as sneaker and looked down at the sneakers he is wearing, I thought maybe he custom made an imagine of himself mocking the 19 year old Haaland. But then my eyes adjusted properly, I read the tweet correctly and immediately started laughing.

Have I missed something here, what’s wrong with carrying a speaker?
Assuming it was actually on, its not the most considerate thing to be blasting music in public - there's a reason why most people wear headphones.

But most likely it was just another reason to take a shot at an easy target

Assuming it was actually on, its not the most considerate thing to be blasting music in public - there's a reason why most people wear headphones.

But most likely it was just another reason to take a shot at an easy target
I sense a lot of negativity for Neymar on here drd. Would never see this on our NFL board.....uncouth!

It shows you he's all about the theatre and doesn't have the mentality to take a team to the top.

Because he's carrying a device that transmits music? What a ridiculously long bow you're drawing.

And he's already taken a team to the top. He won the champions league with Barcelona where he scored in both legs of the quarter final, both legs of the semi final and in the final.

Because he's carrying a device that transmits music? What a ridiculously long bow you're drawing.

And he's already taken a team to the top. He won the champions league with Barcelona where he scored in both legs of the quarter final, both legs of the semi final and in the final.
He didn't take Barca to the top. He scored in the 97th minute at 3-1 in the final.

As I said for him it's all about the theatre. It's not a long bow to draw that he clearly gets distracted by his own fame.

Seems in line with all the outrage footy players get when they're shown to be talking/laughing/joking with the opposition after a game and you've lost. All because they cracked a smile and that shows their mentality is off apparently. Pure pish, players aren't emotionless robots.

Neymar just showing some pre-game flair. Hard to attribute performance on the pitch with a speaker and keep a straight face.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back