Dylan Grimes and diving - Why the AFL needs to act

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sure Dylan will try very hard not to be pushed in the back and Nick will try not to be whacked in the face in the future
Must be weird to be so invested and biased to your side that you think arguing against something that clearly happened on a footy forum means anything.
Everyone knows they dived. It's just sad

Difficult to fathom this. I’ve yet to see or hear one neutral commentator or fan on here who thought Grimes didn’t dive.
Guess Diving season is open now.
There are 2 types of people on BigFooty - Richmond supporters and Richmond haters. I think with tribunal decisions its best to leave it to the unbiased experts - who have spoken - end of story

Dan Butler should have been done for his monster flop in the first quarter.

Unbelievable that he wasn't
I reckon that summed up the AFL entirely.

The most blatant 50m Penalty in the history of the game, right in front of the umpire - not paid.

The most blatant flop in the history of the game - not charged.

Bizarre stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Must be weird to be so invested and biased to your side that you think arguing against something that clearly happened on a footy forum means anything.
Everyone knows they dived. It's just sad
Yeah dunno about Vlastuin

6”7 bloke weighs 100k running full pace hits him with a swinging elephant trunk.
Hits him pretty close to the throat.

You dont reckon you’d flinch?

Opposition fans in isolation; "Hmm I'm bored. I better get angry about something.....Aha! I know!"

Either that or Grimes is a driving pos? It's laughable he can't just accept he was beaten. Tippa took touch on his back as well but worked away from it and won the ball for a goal. Grimes took it all and dove 3 metres forward through a pack of players contesting the ball in some of the best shooting star stuff I've seen yet.

Was there contact there? Yes, there was. Stringer had his hands in the back of Grimes. Was there much pressure or force? Don't think so, it looks like it was there for touch to control the player, but I wasn't there so can't comment. Grimes took the feel and dove. Period. Simple as that. Just admit it!

I highly doubt opposition fans have turned up to support the courageous Essendon folk out of a deep rooted love for Essendon.

Yeah dunno about Vlastuin

6”7 bloke weighs 100k running full pace hits him with a swinging elephant trunk.
Hits him pretty close to the throat.

You dont reckon you’d flinch?
I suppose the upper arm is close to the throat. FMD.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back