Why Leeds aren't good enough for the PL. Featuring SM & Bostonian

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's all about having a laugh.

It's free and it's funny Barry.
Nah you’re right Bosty plenty of good humour and banter about... enjoyed this comment on a Leeds forum..funny lads....

Is Brighton the new Reading, in terms of harbouring a life-long rivalry with us that only they know about?

Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Nah you’re right Bosty plenty of good humour and banter about... enjoyed this comment on a Leeds forum..funny lads....

We don't have a rivalry. Except for that bit when Dan Harding was a w***er when playing for you. There was quite a bit of bants then after that game.

I agree, through being completely delusional and arrogant humour can be created for all to enjoy.

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
You seem more obsessed than any Leeds fan

I think the whole Brighton fan base are tbh.

Most Leeds fans have moved on, there's always going to be a handful of nutters on twitter. A fair bunch of those tweets were from a few days ago surrounding the 3rd bid.

The Brighton fans seem to be still way too hung up on Leeds, I mean there's a 10 page thread on the Brighton forum basically dedicated to the Rodrigo signing :tearsofjoy:

It really has wrinkled them.

Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
I think the whole Brighton fan base are tbh.

Most Leeds fans have moved on, there's always going to be a handful of nutters on twitter. A fair bunch of those tweets were from a few days ago surrounding the 3rd bid.

The Brighton fans seem to be still way too hung up on Leeds, I mean there's a 10 page thread on the Brighton forum basically dedicated to the Rodrigo signing :tearsofjoy:

It really has wrinkled them.

Nobody is obsessed with Leeds. Bemusement and amusement would be better terms.

I mean it's a slow off-season and here's this gift that keeps on giving. Morons are amusing after all when their total stupidity is on full display for free.

This "handful" narrative is a bit of a fib.

We do have a handful of twits no doubt, you just have shitloads. WACCOE is testament to that.

The whole MOT thing is a bit sad too when it's adults doing it.

Feb 7, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Leeds United

I mean it's a slow off-season and here's this gift that keeps on giving. Morons are amusing after all when their total stupidity is on full display for free.

We do have a handful of twits no doubt, you just have shitloads. WACCOE is testament to that.

You one of the sad campaigner Brighton fans who signed up to WACCOE?

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United

“Anybody but Leeds”

Haha.

Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Haha which one were you? Obviously couldn't hack it WACCOE's great fun.

I've never registered.

Reading the tripe that Leeds fans post coming onto our board of which there have been many is enough to put anyone off going there and trying to converse with the dullards.

Anyone can hack it, it's more the mods there are so soft and precious they just ban anyone having a crack back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back