Analysis Lizard people, Trump and other non-corona rabbit holes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning: This thread contains statements and assertions that are misleading, disputed or unverified. You should make your own enquiries concerning these matters to reputable news sources. Believe what you read here at your own risk.

Normal rules still apply to this thread - play the ball not the man.

Last edited:
So the ... undefined powerful people who want to enforce population control ... were sophisticated enough to create far-reaching virus that has killed people in the millions, but weren’t sophisticated enough to avoid naming the virus after the dastardly immune-reducing vaccine they’re introducing as a Trojan horse.

Righto.

Certificate of Vaccination Identification I guess 2019. It was spoken in Italian with subs and they put words around differently to us English speaking people...Miguel.
Yeah, something like VICO19. 😲 Maybe they're onto something.

So the ... undefined powerful people who want to enforce population control ... were sophisticated enough to create far-reaching virus that has killed people in the millions, but weren’t sophisticated enough to avoid naming the virus after the dastardly immune-reducing vaccine they’re introducing as a Trojan horse.

Righto.

That's how I envisage Miguel the guy on the left.

Just watched a video clip that has since been deleted, it was by an Italian Medico who states that Covid 19 is the name they have given to the World Wide Vaccine system which the catalyst was the Coronavirus. He called it the Certificate of Identification of Vaccination 2019 which was when it was first implemented, he goes on further to say do not take the vaccination as it is designed to weaken your immune system and is part of the push for world wide population reduction.

Best Doom I have heard for a while ( and Sanchez ffs I am merely putting it out there not trying to sell it ok ) guy seemed genuine and I did download it if anyone is interest.
Seemed genuine did he? Well Im convinced!
Putting aside the fact that almost every government in the world hangs their hat on growth it makes perfect sense. Just like the acronym.

Seemed genuine did he? Well Im convinced!
Putting aside the fact that almost every government in the world hangs their hat on growth it makes perfect sense. Just like the acronym.
Its a very interesting topic growth, apparently when they cull the 90% the robotization of the workforce will be ready to go and the financial markets will have already collapsed. Recovery of the environment is one of their key tenets and those left will be herded into mega cities ( AKA Agenda 21 ) oh also those who already have had covid will be forced to take the vaccination because now they say you can't get immunity after having had it ( https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...econd-time-stokes-reinfection-fears-hong-kong ). Miguel you won't get to go to the Mega Cities because you took the soft kill option by volunteering for the vaccination.

Its a very interesting topic growth, apparently when they cull the 90% the robotization of the workforce will be ready to go and the financial markets will have already collapsed. Recovery of the environment is one of their key tenets and those left will be herded into mega cities ( AKA Agenda 21 ) oh also those who already have had covid will be forced to take the vaccination because now they say you can't get immunity after having had it ( https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...econd-time-stokes-reinfection-fears-hong-kong ). Miguel you won't get to go to the Mega Cities because you took the soft kill option by volunteering for the vaccination.
Cool, so the work force will be robotized to produce all the goods and services required for... 10% of the current population. Excellent, Im sure the elites will be happy with that. Not to mention most of the elites are going their hardest to kill off what is left of the environment because to much money is never enough.
FMD the rate that this tripe gets swallowed by so mamy morons is truly more concerning for the human race than if this little fairy tale did become reality.

I do find it amusing when conspiracy theorists pretend they are just presenting an interesting idea.
"Hey guys, i'm not saying I believe in this, but its pretty interesting"....

Deep down they know its nonsense which is why they are too embarrassed to embrace it.

The current leader of the free world uses the same tactic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What makes this forum any different to the general public ? I'd say there is one or two junkies in here as well as those who like the younger companion.
Yep exactly, cross section of the population.
Im disappointed you think we have a politician in our midst but :(

What does nutty as a fruitcake mean?

Crazy, idiotic, as in Mary's nutty as a fruitcake if she thinks she can get away with that. The adjective nutty meaning “insane” was first recorded in 1821; the similarity to fruitcake, which literally contains nuts as well as fruit, was first recorded in 1935.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

What does nutty as a fruitcake mean?

Crazy, idiotic, as in Mary's nutty as a fruitcake if she thinks she can get away with that. The adjective nutty meaning “insane” was first recorded in 1821; the similarity to fruitcake, which literally contains nuts as well as fruit, was first recorded in 1935.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

You wouldn’t think you’d need to explain such a phrase. But this is the problem with dealing with fruitcakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back