A-League Finals Week Two - The Semi Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Atalanta B.C
Yes ideally they are guys who shouldn’t be starting 11. But they both play as subs in full strength teams as well. Wales got his chance again because of Susaeta not being around post-COVID. He has scored goals on the run but generally ineffective ever since teams have figured out not to let him run onto long throws or kicks.
I just wonder as young player why they don't train that part of the game more, it's easiest part to train (imo).
I can't remember who said it but a Spanish import said kids overseas spend all their time honing their skills. Over here they spend all the time in the gym.

Jun 24, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ΠΓΣΣ LFC Sturt Steelers Nix

He couldn't do that s**t with us, could he!

Hm, they only just survived relegation last year (and relegated MY team) but I don't think they've sacked their coach yet. Watch this space I guess.

EDIT: The current coach has coached Xanthi from 2000 to now 3 times. Right. Weird club, weird league.

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Have to say I think the FFA will secretly be thrilled that Melbourne City finally got their/our act together and made the Grand Final.

I trust we will have the support of Victory stalwarts like giggler99 and peternorth for the Big Dance, flying the flag for Melbourne :)

Have to say I think the FFA will secretly be thrilled that Melbourne City finally got their/our act together and made the Grand Final.

I trust we will have the support of Victory stalwarts like giggler99 and peternorth for the Big Dance, flying the flag for Melbourne :)
Post reported for trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back