NBA boycott games after Milwaukee Bucks boycott

Remove this Banner Ad

Just quietly how gone is America as a country.
Not travelling great but if your elite athletes who many have as role models are willing to make a stand, all is not lost

Reckon the rest of the season will be called off now.

Better not be jeez, give it a day or so, get on with it. Everything won't be fixed in a day but the players will want to win a championship

Sorry but what a farce. You’re paid (overpaid) to play basketball and you’re too busy grandstanding. It sure made a difference before, oh wait it didn’t because someone else was shot and nearly killed. So a few boycotted NBA games is going to heal the world this time?

The NBA and America as a country is a complete and utter joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reckon the rest of the season will be called off now.

And what a massive smack in the face that would be to the fans of these millionaires. If it’s not canceled due to a virus literally killing hundreds of thousands of people, but then canceled because a criminal reached into his vehicle while police were already there, then I’m out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry but what a farce. You’re paid (overpaid) to play basketball and you’re too busy grandstanding. It sure made a difference before, oh wait it didn’t because someone else was shot and nearly killed. So a few boycotted NBA games is going to heal the world this time?

The NBA and America as a country is a complete and utter joke.

The Milwaukee Brewers have also boycotted their game in the MLB today against the Cinncanatti Royals.

It looks like it could possibly cross over to all the major sporting leagues in the US.

I.am fine with it and support it 110 %.

The players are taking a big financial hit for taking a unique and historical moral stance.

Blame the redneck Police Officers who use far too excessive and unneccesary force against Black Suspects for this happening.

And what a massive smack in the face that would be to the fans of these millionaires. If it’s not canceled due to a virus literally killing hundreds of thousands of people, but then canceled because a criminal reached into his vehicle while police were already there, then I’m out.

It's more complex than that, and you know it.

Better not be jeez, give it a day or so, get on with it. Everything won't be fixed in a day but the players will want to win a championship
Some things are bigger than basketball.

3 policemen couldn’t subdue one man and instead shot him in the back, seven times. Yep, seems standard procedure.

Just because the players get paid a lot it doesn’t mean they can’t have opinions on social justice matters.

So a man in a property that’s not his, has the police called on him, police set to arrest him on domestic abuse and sexual abuse charges, but he resists arrest, refuses police orders, storms away to his car where he opens the door, police not knowing weather he’s grabbing a gun or not (he wasn’t), police shoot him to protect themselves.

I’m not sure how hard it is to just accept what the police say, if you disagree there is a court

NBA players have it wrong

So a man in a property that’s not his, has the police called on him, police set to arrest him on domestic abuse and sexual abuse charges, but he resists arrest, refuses police orders, storms away to his car where he opens the door, police not knowing weather he’s grabbing a gun or not (he wasn’t), police shoot him to protect themselves.

I’m not sure how hard it is to just accept what the police say, if you disagree there is a court

NBA players have it wrong
The issue is that a white person would not be given the same treatment. There’s videos circulating of white offenders in the exact same situation and the police handle it differently. Why can’t 3 officers subdue the man before he gets to his car? Ample time to do so. Why shoot him 7 times in the back?

The issue is that a white person would not be given the same treatment. There’s videos circulating of white offenders in the exact same situation and the police handle it differently. Why can’t 3 officers subdue the man before he gets to his car? Ample time to do so. Why shoot him 7 times in the back?
Are you sure? these are the deaths by police in the state of Wisconsin from 2013-2019 by race.
E89D4446-7B0D-445E-AE93-818D415559EF.jpeg

Are you sure? these are the deaths by police in the state of Wisconsin from 2013-2019 by race.
View attachment 946227
Those numbers mean nothing without context.

You still didn’t answer my questions though. Why couldn’t 3 officers subdue a man and why did they shoot him SEVEN times in the back?

There's video of a white guy dying just like Floyd did.

That predates Floyd case. Only difference is it got no coverage on MSN TV. White people are killed by Police all the time. It's just not news worthy.

Those numbers mean nothing without context.

You still didn’t answer my questions though. Why couldn’t 3 officers subdue a man and why did they shoot him SEVEN times in the back?
Context? Like a man resisting arrest and going into his car possibly getting a gun.

or context Like Australian white woman Justine Damond who was sitting on her couch watching TV when she thought someone was trying to break into her house, so she called the police for protection, when the police rocked up she ran outside and the police shot her.

I don’t know why they couldn’t subdue him, I wasn’t there. He resisted arrest and from the video I saw was storming away from the police and went to his car, he refused police orders.

There are reports of the players wanting to boycott the nba they've had enough of the bubble environment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back