NBA boycott games after Milwaukee Bucks boycott

Remove this Banner Ad

This is ridiculous. Kenny Smith is the most boring person on that panel so good riddance if he doesnt come back.

As for the NBA, they are actually killing off their own league and income. Lebron doesn’t care because hes made his millions and is close to retirement.

This is ridiculous. Kenny Smith is the most boring person on that panel so good riddance if he doesnt come back.

As for the NBA, they are actually killing off their own league and income. Lebron doesn’t care because hes made his millions and is close to retirement.
Well you’re the most boring poster on this site. Am I doing this right?

Certainly a move designed to stop the underdog Lakers moving to the next round

What an incredible Cinderella story. This unknown comes outta nowhere to lead the pack at the bubble. Caruso's at the game. He’s about 90 feet away. Boy, he got all of that. The crowd is standing on its feet here in Orlando. The normally reserved virtual crowd is going wild … for this young Cinderella who’s come out of nowhere. He’s got about 46 yards left. He’s got a beautiful stroke … That’s … Oh! He got all of that one! He’s gotta be pleased with that. The virtual crowd is just on its feet here. He’s a Cinderella boy, tears in his eyes, I guess, as he lines up this last shot. And he’s got about 30 feet left, and he’s got a, long three. This crowd has gone deadly silent. Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former book keeper, now about to become an NBA champion. It looks like a mirac . . . It’s in the hole! IT’S IN THE HOLE!!!

BANG

BANG

People will be quick to blame Trump, but seriously what did Clinton, and Obama do about all of this? Why is this such a big issue now? It's been happening year after year after year. Its all organized. Aren't we supposed to be united, and yet we are drifting farther apart. It's all a part of the plan to destabilize the government so they get Trump out.

People will be quick to blame Trump, but seriously what did Clinton, and Obama do about all of this? Why is this such a big issue now? It's been happening year after year after year. Its all organized. Aren't we supposed to be united, and yet we are drifting farther apart. It's all a part of the plan to destabilize the government so they get Trump out.
And George Bush. 1992 Rodney King is a good example, a great example. It's been going on for eons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The entire issue revolves around Guns.

So much criticism is directed at police and yes they are definitely part of the issue, i'm not excusing them, but i couldn't imagine the stress and fear they would be going through, knowing that every god damn person is carrying a weapon and could use it at any time whenever they even do a simple traffic stop.

Ban guns and you create a whole another set of issues, as there will be an uprising particularly from Southern States, guns are ingrained in the fabric of the country. The gulf between the lower and middle class is so extreme, and crime/drugs are rampant particularly in black communities.

I don't think it's fixable.

Fast forward 12 months and lets say these NBA finals boycott change the way Police deal with a potential felon with that could be concealing a weapon, the first cop that is shot as a consequence of not using lethal force in a situation and it will be back to square 1.

What's happening isn't new, it was here before Trump and will still remain long after Trump. The narrative around this now being Trump's America is just propaganda.

Sorry but what a farce. You’re paid (overpaid) to play basketball and you’re too busy grandstanding. It sure made a difference before, oh wait it didn’t because someone else was shot and nearly killed. So a few boycotted NBA games is going to heal the world this time?

The NBA and America as a country is a complete and utter joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously, what do you want them to do?
Theyve knelt, theyve spoken, theyve protested, theyve united.

What more can they do besides say nah * you guys we aint performing for you any more.

The entire issue revolves around Guns.

So much criticism is directed at police and yes they are definitely part of the issue, i'm not excusing them, but i couldn't imagine the stress and fear they would be going through, knowing that every god damn person is carrying a weapon and could use it at any time whenever they even do a simple traffic stop.

Ban guns and you create a whole another set of issues, as there will be an uprising particularly from Southern States, guns are ingrained in the fabric of the country. The gulf between the lower and middle class is so extreme, and crime/drugs are rampant particularly in black communities.

I don't think it's fixable.

Fast forward 12 months and lets say these NBA finals boycott change the way Police deal with a potential felon with that could be concealing a weapon, the first cop that is shot as a consequence of not using lethal force in a situation and it will be back to square 1.

What's happening isn't new, it was here before Trump and will still remain long after Trump. The narrative around this now being Trump's America is just propaganda.

A million times this.

Police are on edge because everyone has guns.
People are on edge because police are trigger happy because of said fear.

The only thing i disagree with is the last line. Yes its always been an issue, and yes it will be around long after Trump is gone, but he has done NOTHING towards trying to help it. If anything he has added more fuel to the fire and emboldened racist people (which in turn are a % of racist cops).
No he didnt cause it, no he couldnt stop it. Could he have helped and not harmed, hell yes.

So a man in a property that’s not his, has the police called on him, police set to arrest him on domestic abuse and sexual abuse charges, but he resists arrest, refuses police orders, storms away to his car where he opens the door, police not knowing weather he’s grabbing a gun or not (he wasn’t), police shoot him to protect themselves.

I’m not sure how hard it is to just accept what the police say, if you disagree there is a court

NBA players have it wrong

Yeah theres a court, where you take teh crmiinal.

Not to the morgue.

If 5 of you cant take down 1 unarmed man. You shouldnt be cops.

A million times this.

Police are on edge because everyone has guns.
People are on edge because police are trigger happy because of said fear.

The only thing i disagree with is the last line. Yes its always been an issue, and yes it will be around long after Trump is gone, but he has done NOTHING towards trying to help it. If anything he has added more fuel to the fire and emboldened racist people (which in turn are a % of racist cops).
No he didnt cause it, no he couldnt stop it. Could he have helped and not harmed, hell yes.
Obama did nothing, Clinton did nothing

Obama did nothing, Clinton did nothing

Minimal yes, and thus the problem. The perpetuation of keeping black people poor and ciriminalised.
People quick to say "black do this and that % of crime". Why?

Its not because of their skin colour i can tell you that. Its because they started at a massive disadvantage and then knocked down at pretty much every opportunity by society.

Poor people are more likely to be criminals, full stop. When society slants everything to make you poor... well what is the result?

What Obama and Clinton didnt do though (i notice you ignore Bush), was deliberately embolden racists.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back