Why Leeds aren't good enough for the PL. Featuring SM & Bostonian

Remove this Banner Ad

I always hated Harry Kewell. So that would be a no.
Doesn’t prove anything, never liked Harry either, came across as a bit of a knob and his attitude to national duties was poor...enjoyed his Liverpool stint

Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Doesn’t prove anything, never liked Harry either, came across as a bit of a knob and his attitude to national duties was poor...enjoyed his Liverpool stint

Why would I ditch Leeds and then go and support a club that nearly went into extinction during that time due to dodgy owners?

Sounds like you're saying I'm the ultimate super fan who actually picks the worst teams rather than glory hunting?

Cheers for the compliment.

Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Rather glad Mr Peawilly isn't one of ours.

103d4dc8c48e987a82bbb168e4ef9fef.jpg

UpNDeGoey

Debutant
Oct 1, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Genuinely not meaning to be rude but don’t you think it’s a bit weird that as a (presumably?) grown man, you have a thread on an Internet forum specifically where you post people’s tweets just so you can make lame one-liners about them? All because they support a soccer team that you don’t?

I feel like you’d be embarrassed if you were on the outside looking in cos browsing the past three pages almost feels like I’d imagine it would if you were to enter a psych ward and there was a room where the walls were covered in newspaper clippings and literal fecal matter smeared over the walls.

Sep 18, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United
Genuinely not meaning to be rude but don’t you think it’s a bit weird that as a (presumably?) grown man, you have a thread on an Internet forum specifically where you post people’s tweets just so you can make lame one-liners about them? All because they support a soccer team that you don’t?

I feel like you’d be embarrassed if you were on the outside looking in cos browsing the past three pages almost feels like I’d imagine it would if you were to enter a psych ward and there was a room where the walls were covered in newspaper clippings and literal fecal matter smeared over the walls.
The irony of calling out Leeds supporters for doing exactly the same thing you are doing is pretty funny.

Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton

It's called taking the piss out of muppets.

Are you a Leeds muppet too?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

UpNDeGoey

Debutant
Oct 1, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
It’s a situation which has happened a thousand times in the past and will happen a thousand times in the future - a player goes on loan for a season, has a great year, forms a close bond with his new teammates and his new fans, but his owner club doesn’t want to sell and knocks back great offers by the interested club. Fans feel hard done by and are upset that it doesn’t seem fair. The player then stays at his original club and everyone gets over it. /repeat.

Just seems strange to me that you’re fixated by this pattern of events. Almost like starting a thread highlighting Geelong fans complaining about poor umpiring when literally every club’s supporters do the same.

Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
It’s a situation which has happened a thousand times in the past and will happen a thousand times in the future - a player goes on loan for a season, has a great year, forms a close bond with his new teammates and his new fans, but his owner club doesn’t want to sell and knocks back great offers by the interested club. Fans feel hard done by and are upset that it doesn’t seem fair. The player then stays at his original club and everyone gets over it. /repeat.

Just seems strange to me that you’re fixated by this pattern of events. Almost like starting a thread highlighting Geelong fans complaining about poor umpiring when literally every club’s supporters do the same.

The bolded part is bullshit.

Never ever come across a set of fans that think like that until now. Fans with a brain understand how the loan system works.

UpNDeGoey

Debutant
Oct 1, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
God you seem like such an argumentative and petulant person.
Anyway I’ll let you be - I’m sure there’s a tweet from James, 14 years old from Yorkshire that you need to screenshot and put in this thread to make fun of. Enjoy the rest of your week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back