AFL Rounds 14-18 - Festival of Footy 2 - Electric Boogaloo

Remove this Banner Ad

Jeez they look awful.

Wheels have really fallen off down there at Windy hill.

Can't wait for them to beat us in the last round to deny us finals

What's most enjoyable is how ordinary some of Hawthorn's ball movement and deliver inside 50 is, but it just doesn't matter. They over use it and lose the ball, but Essendon give it straight back, they kick to a 2 on 1 inside 50, but then just win the loose ball back

What's most enjoyable is how ordinary some of Hawthorn's ball movement and deliver inside 50 is, but it just doesn't matter. They over use it and lose the ball, but Essendon give it straight back, they kick to a 2 on 1 inside 50, but then just win the loose ball back
I can't believe they had Tim plugger O'Brien alone 45 out, with 3 Essendon players 15m off him. That was diabolical.

Ben Rutten might take Essendon to a legitimate wooden spoon, and quite frankly I feel very warm about that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How does Nic Nat manage to ruck to advantage of his team?

Asking for a football team I know...

West coast are quite average without 30,000 boos supporting them
Yep, about to post that they’re a different team without their security blanket.

WCE play like a top 4 team at home. Bottom 6 team away. I'm sure their supporters are hoping their government buys them a premiership this year. If finals are in Qld they're done.

WCE play like a top 4 team at home. Bottom 6 team away. I'm sure their supporters are hoping their government buys them a premiership this year. If finals are in Qld they're done.

Judging by Mark McGowan's language in recent press conferences, it'll be on the WA government's terms, which hopefully means the AFL will say 'nah, too difficult' thus they won't be back here again this season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back