Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 14 - Tigers v Eagles Thurs August 27th 7:10pm AEST (Metricon) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 30 27.5%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 45 41.3%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Disappointing result but can't see tigers being that accurate in front of goal next time we play, nor having umpiring as beneficial. Yeo, redden, kennedy, waterman, allen, nelson and arguably jetta missing from the best 22 and had 5 players with a total of about 20 games experience between them, including 3 debutants the last 3 weeks.

Not the ideal result but still got a game in hand, will be a much different clash next time.

No, no, no.

You WON the free kick count. 22-14. That's the absolute gold standard in deciding how fairly a game was officiated.

Cannot blame the umpires for influencing the result of a game, you are just crying etc etc. Didn't you read the gameday thread in round 11?

Last edited:

Please stop embarrassing yourself

Not sure how many posts you made in this thread as i stopped counting after 38 but i can safely say that 90% would be about bagging the umpiring and nothing about the game. Clearly dont watch the game properly or have no idea about football

Was a good game tonight with both teams missing important player and having great players injured and missing most of the game but after the first few minutes of the game i felt we were switched on and hungry and a good chance to win.

What i did notice in this thread that was not mentioned is that Dimma exposed the eagles achillies and that is pressure will stall their possession game and their ball movement stalls and the players start 2nd guessing their options.

Caracella & Rutten on the phone to Dimma as we speak and other coaches would have had a really good look at the way the eagles players handled the pressure and which of their player are suspect. Also the way McGovern was held to 0 intercept marks.

This game exposed alot more about the eagles weaknesses than their ability.

What i did notice in this thread that was not mentioned is that Dimma exposed the eagles achillies and that is pressure will stall their possession game and their ball movement stalls and the players start 2nd guessing their options.

Caracella & Rutten on the phone to Dimma as we speak and other coaches would have had a really good look at the way the eagles players handled the pressure and which of their player are suspect. Also the way McGovern was held to 0 intercept marks.

This game exposed alot more about the eagles weaknesses than their ability.
[/QUOTE]

Yep agree I reckon Simpson would have taken note of that great coaching by Dimma.

Why do you think the VFL scheduled us for all night games?

Fingers crossed you guys sell your game to us and we play our finals at home so the VFL supporters can get to squeal like stuck pigs.
If your team needs day games to win then you’re just not good enough

Good to see Richmond fans carrying on like its the autopsy of the GF, wasn’t expecting much less tbh. Still got a game in hand on you blokes while you and Geelong have yet to face off. See you at Optus in October 😘

Really? or do you mean just happy as larry to win? So if the coasters won you would be silent? Winners are grinners you know how it is on the mainboard after a win or loss. Anyway, It was a strong win by Richmond. Eagles have won 8 in a row bound to drop one. You have Ess, dogs, saints and North Don't get too cocky about seeing us at OS. One week at a time bud.

Richmond get a free kick in front of goal pages and pages of melts and the afl dick riding the tigers.

West coast get 3 free kicks in front of goal in a qtr nothing to see here move along

This Richmond hate has people head ****ed

I assume you are front and center trying to get Fremantle their stolen 4 points back then?
If you want to take the time to read things, go and visit that gameday thread and you'll find my opinion in black and white. Very comfortable with my consistency....

Hilarious for me and others to see the WCE poster melts after the exact opposite in round 11.

I'll wait....

Unsurprisingly, still waiting...

Hypocrisy is WCE posters.

Pretty comfortable we’ve got you guys covered with all things being even. A key player out for the entire game with half our starting midfield and forward line also not playing and it still took you guys shooting the lights out (good luck replicating that accuracy consistently) to knock us off by just 4 goals when the game was on a knifes edge for 2 and a half quarters. You blokes carry on like you’re the best thing since sliced bread, sure you may have 2 flags to show for it (I don’t rate 2019s that highly myself) but you really aren’t some unbeatable juggernaut that the “narrative” suggests. You’re a good top 4 team that gets an absolute ride.. and then has the audacity to claim that everyone is against them. Lmao.

I know your post aint directed at me but geez stop making excuses. We won by almost 5 goals. Jacky boy playing funny buggers at the end 20 meters out from goal, could've stretched the margin even further. Talking about accuracy geez how low can one stoop. You had Yeo and Redden out, We had Prestia and Edwards out. We also had a 20 year old with only 23 games experience holding up our backline as Grimes went off too. Yes, I know Kennedy also went out. Allen out but we too had Astbury out he is our 2nd main tall similar to you guys if you had Barrass out.

A ride? we are talking this year. We left Melb after RD 5 we won't play in Melbourne again so effectively away almost all season. Boys are loving it there in QLD. We have played in Qld, Syd, Adelaide, and Darwin. You guys only in Qld. Played 7 games straight at OS and you still find a way to sulk.
Who has the ride lol seriously you're coming across quite salty not sure why there's always next week bud.

Last edited:
Disappointing result but can't see tigers being that accurate in front of goal next time we play, nor having umpiring as beneficial. Yeo, redden, kennedy, waterman, allen, nelson and arguably jetta missing from the best 22 and had 5 players with a total of about 20 games experience between them, including 3 debutants the last 3 weeks.

Not the ideal result but still got a game in hand, will be a much different clash next time.

Lmao u mention Jetta who didn't make the cut. Ok ill do the same on top of Prestia, Edwards, and Atbury we have Broad and Caddy to come back in, both premiership players, I'm sure Nelson was a big out for you guys :rolleyes:

Umpires 22 frees for west coast and tiges 14 what game were you watching. Ryan flies on top of a few tigers heads unrealistic attempt doesn't touch the ball at all = no free. Balta goes to take a speccy over Kennedy unrealistic because he didn't touch the ball not that he was on his head but free-kick given nonetheless.
Hurn got a free after jack marked at the HFF barely touched him with a fingernail but gets a free, Let's not talk about darling diving forward and bringing Vlastuin down with him = goal plus carrying on with arms waving frantically near the goal square like Balta was tackling him = another goal.

See where I'm going with this, no doubt you could roll of some that went against you guys it happens but do not make out like you didn't receive any freebies, you did.

On the subject of youth yes you had some young talented players in but hey so did we, Tiges, 4th youngest team this round.

Screenshot_99.png

Last edited:
Castagna putting serious mayo on that contact.

God Richmond are impossible to like. It's ingrained into the club
Eagles legitimately getting shafted so far. People go on about the Eagles often getting a ride from umpires, but I've noticed Richmond get blatant favouritism in every single game I watch
Hey! Why so upset petal. Its only a game. :heart:
Game was killed when the umps decided to pay 6 frees directly in front of goals and ignore any blatant free for WCE in our forward line.

So much for a good game :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
And the very obvious Cripps one was ignored, with the Williams one for some reason being paid ITB yet Nankervis can turn his back on the ball, make contact with Barrass and get a free kick.

Laughable.
:D
Then don't elect a dickhead premier who can't run a chook raffle, let alone crisis management.
:D

Sorry if my post went over your head.
:$
A Pie supporter bagging everything Richmond, well I never...

On SM-N950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yeah that's the teary Fadge ina. Been sulking over the tiges for ever. Such a soft utensil.

Pretty comfortable we’ve got you guys covered with all things being even. A key player out for the entire game with half our starting midfield and forward line also not playing and it still took you guys shooting the lights out (good luck replicating that accuracy consistently) to knock us off by just 4 goals when the game was on a knifes edge for 2 and a half quarters. You blokes carry on like you’re the best thing since sliced bread, sure you may have 2 flags to show for it (I don’t rate 2019s that highly myself) but you really aren’t some unbeatable juggernaut that the “narrative” suggests. You’re a good top 4 team that gets an absolute ride.. and then has the audacity to claim that everyone is against them. Lmao.
Ha ha you delusional little muppet. You and your teary little bitch mates have fed me throughout the thread with your sulky tears. I have not felt this strong for a while. :p I reckon the sheer amount of salty tears shed by you and your fellow sooks tonight could cure covid. 🤦‍♂️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh boo hoo we got injuries , we didn't get home Perth umpiring waa waa

Just so its clear to the supporters of the other 17 teams, Eagles supporters wanted to put on the record -

- Umpiring was biased (Wc 22 Rich 14)
- Deserved more free kicks specifically in front of goals
- They had more injuries to quality players including Allen, Waterman and Nelson.
- Richmond kicked too accurately.
- Should have been played in Perth, but playing outside of Perth is no problem because of their interstate record and will see us in the GF.
- Coronavirus is all Victorians fault.
- The result shouldnt matter to Richmond supporters, because they werent the ones out their playing and winning the game.
- In any event, they have more premierships.

Anything else to add before we move on?

Last edited:
Macintosh
Rioli
Graham
Castagna
Dow (debutant)
Markov

In tonight's 22
id have pickett in for castagna,pickett is flaky in defensive 50,wont put his head over it, Houli keeps losing his feet,its not a good look also,youve nailed it imo
other than that,im impressed with Markovs balance and reading of the game,hes fitted in seamlessly

pretty rich from a team that has won one gf from playing it at their home ground.

weve won 4 away.

you got nothin...
You really do struggle with maths don’t you, there are remedial classes you know, or try using your thumbs

Why do you think the VFL scheduled us for all night games?

Fingers crossed you guys sell your game to us and we play our finals at home so the VFL supporters can get to squeal like stuck pigs.

Bahahaha Eagles can only win a game if it’s during the day at Optus?

Snowflakes

Meh, Tigers had one out of the box in regards to goal kicking. Without umpires gifting them 6 goals it'd be an actual 50/50 game.

Nowhere near it tbh.
Actually the score line flattered the Eagles.
You're a bad sport and a sore loser. But it's interesting that so many Eagles supporters feel so strongly that their players have no where near the ticker to compete and need to be white knighted by the umpires. If your entire game plan revolves around the umpires being your best 3 players every week, you've got no chance.

So is the new rivalry Richmond v WC? Geelong has dropped off have they?
Richmond never had a rivalry with little Geelong. They tried to create a rivalry with us after some kids were apparently too loud at a qualifying final several years ago. For some reason that really triggered them and they've never been able to let it go.

Back